Bennell or Yarran - Who made the bigger mistake?

Remove this Banner Ad

Safe to say both players regret their move, with both clubs they left probably in better long term shape than where they've ended up, as both clubs will have to start a rebuild.

Also hard to say who is better off moving forward.
Don't you mean Freo or Richmond, who made the biggest mistake?

They both have long term contracts. Daisy sucked for years but now seems to be back at his peak just as Carlton look like they have a team of players who actually care about winning.

So its possible they end up being great choices, but neither looks to have gotten off to a good start.

We have recruited plenty of players who missed a lot of football in their first year, but never due to poor effort. My money is on Ross doing a better job turning Bennell around than Hardwick does with Yarran.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They left Gold Coast and Carlton respectively, not exactly Hawthorn and Sydney. Neither have played a game for their new clubs. Possibly a bit early to try and gauge their emotional states. This thread has a strong Bae whiff to it.
I am a regular poster on the bay, sorry bae... Did my best to show I'm not trolling, I'm genuinely torn on the question I've asked and wonder what other people think.

Yarran is lazy and only performs when team performs well - will be useless at Tigers at the minute. If they magically find some form then he will be usefull
Yarran wouldn't care, he's just gone from a bottom 2 team to a bottom 4 team, same old

When Yarran get's going Richmond will be top four.

ugoKd.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back