2016 Non-Crows AFL Discussion - Cont. in Part 2 (link in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're certainly an impressive piece of kit! Either that Pilot is 4ft nothing or that is one massive cockpit!

I believe they are in some sort of arrangement with QF so certainly no sponsorship with the whole Virgin/AFL deal

2657827.jpg
looks like he's parked it down rundle mall

While not an ardent local soccer fan ( love the EPL) this is very exciting.

The best in England v the best in Australia.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport...d/news-story/a93cca4c761e637233e76bd12e301638

Minister for Sport Leon Bignell revealed the state government had written a letter to Leicester City’s management this morning asking if the club would be interested in facing Adelaide United at Adelaide Oval this year.

Definitely would love to go.
And that's worthy of an article? A letter? That's a PR exercise by the government and thats all.

Last edited:

And that'w worthy of an article? A letter? That's a PR exercise by the government and thats all.
Exactly - Leicester would be the most in demand sports team in the world right now, that letter will be doing nothing other than sitting in 1m high in tray

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I notice in the Sydney gutter press that the story is going around that WSW will not have to give up competition points next year because the flare letter offers were "only a couple of fringe supporters"!! :eek: No mention of penalties for seat wrecking.
Reminds me when the feral Port supporter was actually a Geelong supporter.

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

They didn't need to suspend Krakouer for five weeks either. That was their choice. What great discipline, what great culture...

Wasn't he out for five weeks with a broken jaw anyway?

HOLY ****

Kingy on 360 says port are too good of a team to not be in the 8 by the end of the year and Ken deserves a pat on the back for what he has done with them in the first 6 weeks.

He must be going for a job as an assistant with them for next season.
Did he say they'd be 4 games worse off without Kern?

Thought I was going mad when I heard Kingy say Ken needs a pat on the back for the first 6 weeks. They have been terrible! They beat a 1-5 Richmond and all of a sudden they're a team with standards and all is fine and dandy..wowee

HOLY ****

Kingy on 360 says port are too good of a team to not be in the 8 by the end of the year and Ken deserves a pat on the back for what he has done with them in the first 6 weeks.

Based on their piss easy draw they should make the 8. Doubt they will but they should.

HOLY ****

Haha oh Kingy, what a clown! I assume he's saying that based on their alleged "outs". They were crap when Wingard/Gray were playing too. The rest other than Ryder aren't much chop anyway.

The only reason they'll make the 8 is off the back of their easy draw. Given the poor form of a number of their highly rated, high draft pick players, they're not certainties by any stretch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back