Round 7 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dea and Tippa out, Josh Smith and Cox in.

Next week it'll probably be Davis and one of Menadue/Gresham for Keays and Petracca in.

Following that I'm going to have shitloads banked up ready to upgrade as many players as possible from then on.

Dea and Tippa out, Josh Smith and Cox in.

Next week it'll probably be Davis and one of Menadue/Gresham for Keays and Petracca in.

Following that I'm going to have shitloads banked up ready to upgrade as many players as possible from then on.
Very similar to me, cept I'll probably cut Menadue instead of Tippa. Got a feeling Menadue will be dropped this week.

im interested in people's thoughts:

Trade dea, keep weiter till next week knowing his price won't change and start brown on the field, or

Trade weiter, expect dea to drop in price before trading him next week and have brown on the bench?

I'm leaning towards the 2nd option because I just can't trust brown

Last edited:
im interested in people's thoughts:

Trade dea, keep weiter till next week knowing his price won't change and start brown on the field, or

Trade weiter, expect dea to drop in price before trading him next week and have brown on the bench?

I'm leaning towards the 2nd option because I just can't trust brown
Why don't you get rid of both? One up, one down if you have the cash and swing availability that is, or double down, Smith and Big Cox.

Why don't you get rid of both? One up, one down if you have the cash and swing availability that is, or double down, Smith and Big Cox.

I want (need) to start to strengthen my defence. I'm grabbing smith and upgrading dea/weiter to Simpson/Boyd
Next week the remaining one will become rance

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was going to go:
Weits and Menaspud to Smith and Shaw, but my love for Rocky prevailed so getting him instead of Shaw. I also hope to bring in Rance or Shaw (could be too expensive) next week.

I wonder if Sydney will rest any big names this weekend against the bombers.
We are already without Richards and Smith and Sinclair are 50/50 for this week apparently, if the latter two are out I couldn't see that happening.

Would be ideal though as after that we have Richmond (who we struggle against) and Hawks at G and then North.

We are already without Richards and Smith and Sinclair are 50/50 for this week apparently, if the latter two are out I couldn't see that happening.

Would be ideal though as after that we have Richmond (who we struggle against) and Hawks at G and then North.
Nice avatar, I didn't know Prince played for South Melbourne/Sydney!

Crows forum undecided if Crouch will or will not play. I don't know who they will drop, Lyons would be stiff if it is him.

Crows forum undecided if Crouch will or will not play. I don't know who they will drop, Lyons would be stiff if it is him.

If he was named, personally I think he will come in for Laird and they will rotate a utility (i.e Ratkins/Seedsman) into the backline and shuffle the mids to get Brouch on ball.

Even though I want him playing for SC sake, another week in the SANFL would be good for him.

Hey guys, I'm abit stuck on a couple of trade options - not sure which way to go...

Option 1
Menadue > Josh Smith
Weitering > Simpson

Option 2
Weitering > Tucker
B.Kennedy or Mills > Parker

Or any other trades you think I should look at?

Here is my full team with $110k currently in the kitty:

upload_2016-5-4_22-34-2.png

Thanx guys :thumbsu:

Tippa > Boyd/Simpson
Who would u go on worried about Boyd campaigner and Simpson not sure . should I wait and go on dance next week or go early . I know I'm Sacrifising points.
Another idea what about going menadue to cox in foward line banking 360 k then going
Tippa > rance next week

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back