Prediction Matty Knights to coach Tigers

Remove this Banner Ad

I think the culture at our club really needs to be examined. * you could get Jack Dyer back but at present seems money is prime focus. Ok shoulda been when we were broke and ****ed....but now?
Dan Richo if that is from board level you can all get ****ed.

this HTML class. Value is

Not now, in 3 weeks when when we will hit rock bottom. Hardwick, his game plan and at least 6-8 current players do not have what it takes to take this team forward

Not now, in 3 weeks when when we will hit rock bottom. Hardwick, his game plan and at least 6-8 current players do not have what it takes to take this team forward
But if the culture from above was only aiming at mediocracy?
Players must feel gutted.

We should get Tim Clarke back, all went downhill after he left

I think we can all attribute our success (well according to Dan) to one man. He arrived in 2013 and retired last year and we made finals every year he was at the club, the record speaks for itself. Lets re-draft Ricky P!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We should get Tim Clarke back, all went downhill after he left
In fairness if you put it that way dr he was forced to play the DH way so if the superstars can't execute that game plan how do you expect the kids too? Is mcrae doing any better?

This is a major reason Richmond have continually failed for so long..... 5 loses after a good win loss ratio over the last 3 years and our only solution is to axe the coach. We need a detailed plan to get top talent into the side and not resort to slogans and demand heads roll.
Wrong were not asking just for his head but his cronies and recruiters also but by the way things are traveling it looks like will be after the board also. Ohh whats left ohh yea players we need a clean out again :'(But don't worry i can see :rainbow:

favorite sons, worked for Vossy and Turd, working for Bucks.... And thats just the recent ones

I reckon the biggest problem with Bucks is that he has always been at Collingwood.
What the hell was he expecting to learn as an assistant coach under Malthouse that he hadn't already learnt in his 10 or so years as captain?
Not saying Knights is the right call but at least he's been around other clubs instead of hanging around Richmond all his life.

And yes, its not really Buckleys biggest problem. Being a Figjam is his biggest problem

Buckley, no coaching experience straight into role at Collingwood.

Voss, no coaching experience straight into a role at Brisbane.

Hird, no coaching experience, straight into a role at Essendon.

Knights, coached at SANFL level, coached at VFL level including a Premiership and multiple Grand Finals, coached at AFL level including playing finals, assistant coaching at AFL level in charge of a top teams midfield area.

Yep. Totally see the connection here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back