• Hello mate,

I'm a North supporter, but also a comedian. I'm doing a show at Perth Fringe and was wondering if I could post something about it on the West Coast board? I'm happy to offer discounted tickets for any Bigfooty people.

I just wasn't sure of the etiquette so I thought I'd ask a mod first.

Any help appreciated. Thanks.

Yianni
    Yianni
    Yianni
    Bump? Thanks.
    I don't want to derail that thread anymore haha.

What makes you feel so strongly about UWA > ECU for sport science? Genuinely interested.
    larrikin
    larrikin
    Job prospects are bleak for anyone doing Sports Science. Most end up as Phys Ed Teachers
    dajesmac
    dajesmac
    True, you'd have to supplement it with another degree or postgrad degree.
    larrikin
    larrikin
    Postgrad as a minimum
    G'day mate.
    Just wondering if you've heard the rumour that the Eagles are seriously looking at tranforming Robinson Reserve in Osborne Park into your new train facilty/ground?
    I was told about this from a person within the Eagles coaching staff.
    You've put me in pickle. I moved you because you're posting wasn't "enough" to warrant a good spot. Now it borderline is. See how we go this week but if we get hammered again I'll probably have to swap you back in and sort s**t out.
    Oi please post in the Hawks v Wonders thread, make pacemaker look like a fool. Again.

:heart:
    Could the injuries update thread be stickied, Larri?

Getting pretty annoying with people (our fans/others) asking how long someone is out for..
    Deadset Larri, any chance you could warn or yellow card some of the oppostioin ****s on our board. the loss itself was very hard to deal with, without this ********s. Cheers
    Were the deleted posts in Ryan Davis thread regarding to do with the EPL talk, Larri?

Or was it something to do with the posts pre-the Free Agency talk and so forth?
    Did you? Didn't realise he played tbh.

Most definitely a switch option if he has a poor run for sure.

Welcome aboard
    Frankston Rover mate, pretty much concrete barring poor form of course. I'll be honest it'd either be FB or CHB so if you don't want to join I understand. Keys, Wally Quinz and Fivey are on the side but barely post anymore. Would be good to get you on board
    Please delete the offending comments made on the trading thread, the sticky thread, before any supporters or players read the racist comment.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back