NikkiNoo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Post areas

• We play Ironbank in the opening round, my team is pretty raw we've only got 3 players (including me) that I would say really know the game and how to play it, we've got an American and an Estonian who've never seen AFL and they're playing, it's kinda cool.
    NikkiNoo
    NikkiNoo
    That's awesome! Good luck. The first game is so exciting but kinda scary at the same time. If you are playing up there, it's not a fun ground because there is an incline up to the Northern end. Also there are no pockets at all and the '50 metre' line is about 40 metres out from the goals at most. ;)
    Hey, how did your girls go against Ironbank? Did your team play Happy Valley again tonight? I know you didn't play but did you still go to watch?
    NikkiNoo
    NikkiNoo
    Beat Ironbank comfortably. I played tonight and we got beaten with the majority of our midfield being rested and it showed up. HV is very good though, well drilled and some good runners and nice skills. Ironbank only have a couple of top line players, so stop them and you are a good chance I bet.
    Nikki thank you for standing ur ground on what u believe in. All I was doing was passing information that i was told was going to happen. :) i aso can tell u that i am not redhorse. As i am sure u believe any way.
    NikkiNoo
    NikkiNoo
    Eeek! Hello stranger! :D
    Mad Dog
    Mad Dog
    Hello - how are you ?!!.... yeah I know it's been a while.... thought i might ease back into it !!
    Heya Nikki

I joined the Gold membership the other day and just wondered if my avatar was supposed to be bigger?

CHeers

Lyn.... ps. you coming up for either game this year?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back