• Johns will be either rookied or added to list at end of this year he is that good..Cummings very raw and still growing, a project in development.OBrien can be hot n cold very penetrating kick and with the second two this fortnite traing with Power will give them a taste...all competitive lads . Johns next best player after his mate Walker to be from the Hill imo !
    Macca,

I took some training photos of the Port Magpie boys today but i'd like to put them up in the PAFC forum and not the SANFL forum, as more members can view them there as some don't go the the SANFL forum. What are my chances.

Pete
    Yeh i know, if you read the opening line of my last reply to you on the Westhoff thread you will see.

All i am asking is that you read the whole thing and unserstand the kind of person i am !!!

its all cool bro
    Michael: "Okay Ryan, you told Toby that Creed has a distinct old man smell?"

Creed: "I know exactly what he's talking about. I sprout mung beans on a damp paper towel in my desk drawer. Very nutritious, but they smell like death."

I love it :D
    Picked up seasons 1-3 of the US Office the other day, brilliant show. :thumbsu: Creed is awesome. :p
    BF POTY - maybe put the voting explanation in the OP, then you can delete all those questioning posts. The thread should be kept to your player reviews and the voting. :thumbsu:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back