D

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Post areas

Remove this Banner Ad

• Disgruntled goat you'll still be mr Peanut butter to me. Just sayin'

How's the board without me? Do it without breaking down.

I.Dare.You.
    Yes I'm really female. lol. I didn't realise my username was suggestive of one sex until someone pointed it out. Hindsight is a beautiful thing. =D Anyway 'Mark In Time' actually comes from a poster the smh issued of Leo Barry's mark...hence the 'mark in time'. It hangs in my room, back in sydney and at the time whilst deciding on a username I just made a split-second call...albeit a bad one. =D Hello to you too. =)
    Why, what you gonna do about it? Internet tough guy? If I knew such a douche bag already had the name I would have chosen another.
    You are, and I'm not at all intimidated. You have your pre-teen life up wherever you are; I'm safe and sound where I am. There is no fear of our worlds colliding, so I fear nowt in terms of the trouble I suspect you're capable of.
    I'm not bleak, well, not in my world. Look, you're what, 7, 8 years old? I have no understanding of your world ... you're scary in many ways. Shouldn't you go bother Bonza or Stat or one of other little kiddies? No offence ... but you're a troublemaker.
    Good to see that reporting every single one of your posts has finally paid off.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back