M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Post areas

Remove this Banner Ad

• Everitt to Swans, Vezpremi to footscray.
    (serious)

Swan to Freo, Brock Obrien to Collingwood, Tarrant wants to stay.
    I just saw your thread, and FOX sports will be showing all their shows again. not sure about Free to air.
    sorry about the caps VVV didnt mean that. Also my ribs from the MDU game got bumped against Daly. Ivan reckons they're broken but i dont think so. Im not training on Monday and im going to the doctors Wednesday. We started bad but one by about 50 or 60. Boner kicked 5 i think or 4 and missed 2 from about 10 meters out (one from the square) 22 to 84 or 90 i think.
    1st or 2nd on the wing, and He though i was on him and he gave me a jumper punch and i pushed him then everyone came in.
    Can u go to the suggestion board and go to the trading card thread and go to page 3 and reply saying: I want it. Also say that i reffered you there
    Hey Mate

Havent seen you around in the Geelong Gumbies thread lately...Pop in and make a post or three if you cna so we can keep you in our minds when it comes to team selection each week!

Cheers
    Gumbies are interested in you mate. (In the forum where you just posted wanted to get signed)

Post in our Geelong Gumbies 2010 thread with your preferred position/s and we will sign you up.

Cheers

Peterss
    Geelong Gumbies Vice Captain.
    give me the rights to the FREO OK! group, even though this year i believe they will suck more than ever, put a picture on the group or somthing!
    Hey how r u? im so bored school is gay as im in Health rite now and the teacher hasn't said anything bout me no doing my work s until she does im just going to talk to ppl XD lol she is a pretty cool teacher she dpesn't get up us that much but when she is in a bad mood she does XD LOL

Amber xxx ily
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back