Remove this Banner Ad

• Flying out of Broome at 3pm so I'll be in around lunchtime.

Flying back in about 7pm Monday night.
    Hey Keys I'll be in Broome next Friday lunchtime to catch a flight that arvo, then back again Monday evening.

Wanna catch up for a beer sometime?
    Can't remember the last you were gushing over a video game mate, figured it was your kid. :)
    Hehe not surprised this title dragged you back in :). Current Activity: Viewing Thread Netball girls nude pics!
    Cheers, mate. They certainly dropped the feral pills on GD today. Pezz won't be around for quite some time.
    Ahhhh Keyser. It has taken an orange c*nt from you to give me my first smile for the day.

thank you !!!!!!!
    For sure homie - you can buy me a Corona after I finish tearing apart one of your teams with my 3 possessions and 0 tackles.
    Yeah I was the chunky guy that kicked 7 goals (nah actually that was Leigh Hislop - ex Swan Districts player).

Nah I wasn't there but the guy playing full back was my little brother.

I had an op on my knee during the preseason and it hasn't pulled up too well yet. Lots of soreness and stiffness and I'm struggling to even get through a cricket game so far this season.

I did do half the preseason with the Tiges and I'm hoping my knee will come good towards the end of the season and I might be able to snag a few games. We'll see...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back