Lunchlady Doris
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About Post areas

Remove this Banner Ad

• Sorry mate, I managed to get them in on the weekend, but I've been a bit distracted over the last couple of weeks.
    Yeh, it's a complete coincidence you were talking about the Saints' only dark-skinned player on the field, and that you were suggesting he was saying it under his breath. :)
    yeah he's the new mod. we had another s**t fight with him like start of the year when he started to ban people for promoting the positives of pc over consoles lol. he doesnt really know what he's doing
    Nope. There is two tactics that Selwood employs.One is the shrugging tactic that you describe and the other is charging headfirst into the opporsition. Both tactics attract unwarranyted free kicks and are aknowledged by the media, other tems notably Collingwood and non-Geelong supporting football fans.
    Hodge was paid a free and shouldn't have. Looked more like he was tryng to force his way through and ran into Tomahawk. You'd be hard pressed to say he makes a habit of such moves(leading with the head). Selwood on the other hand is known for it (it even gets aknowledged in the media. I've heard Commetti, Roberts and Dermie refer to it) Stats dont lie...How can the same player lead the free kick count for pretty much 3 years running ? There's plenty agree with me that he(and others) do it. The argument is about if a rule or umpire instruction is required to remove the tactic from the game before a player breaks his neck. No-one is arguing Selwood doesn't go hard or isn't a good player.
    Funny to see Tomahawk and Gablett appealling so vehemently. Funny that the comment attracted talks about Selwood. Tim Watson says in the clip that the free shouldn't have been awarded and I agree. At least Hodge didn't drop the ball like Selwood did if you are comparing both clips
    If it was just B13 then I wouldn't have a problem, but you take the opportunity to pot shot hawks at every chance so forgive me if I don't respond in the manner expected. Mooney is in no way anywhere near receiving the treatment that Buddy cops from the umps - teeth knocked out - nothing / punch to the face while in a pack - nothing / scragged, held, blocked and receives absolutely no love from the umps at all. In fact hawk supporters this year have been gobsmacked that he has received a couple of free kicks - unheard of - just check the stats. As it is I agree that the umps need to monitor off the ball crap far more closely but it has to be done across the board not just watch a select few. As for the palm off - difficult not to do when your 6'7 and the average player is well below that - again though it seems to be selective who is pinged for the palm offs and who is not.
    Oh how I missed your posts :D. Until you started talking about me masturbating :mad:. Twat.
    All in good jest mate. Congrats on the win. Love watching you guys as much as I love giving s**t to its supporters!! Funny thing in the early 80s ask anyone if 20 years time the Saints vs Cats playing off and they'd laugh. Lastly loving the off season watching Essendon, Carlton supporters copping s**t & self destructing. Brings a tear to my eye. I very much would like you guys and us pull up even with them for most premierships. Big footy would be in meltdown!
    Did you actual get to the game or post celebrations? Probably not. Congrats you annoying f*ckwit
    yeah still got some bourbon and just a few braincells left...haven't come down yet!! Can't remember the last "come from behind win " of that quality....
    Just watched the replay again...we still won!!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back