Lunchlady Doris
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About Post areas

• Wouldn't worry about that _RT_ bloke too mate ... single biggest whinger on the Tigers board, who's always acting holier than though and as he's doing with you, lecturing you on how and what to post. Hit back or respond he'll hit the Report button. Classic bloke who can't debate rationally or accept anyone else's opinions.
    i reckon a man who pretends to be a chick on the internet is a w***er
    Bombers 2003
    Bombers 2003
    no,i said W A N K E R
    Lunchlady Doris
    Lunchlady Doris
    As if anyone gives a flying * what you reckon?

I'm amazed you worked out how to operate a keyboard, let alone post on a forum. Dumbest poster on this site, and by quite a margin. Not even worthy of the time it's taken me to type this, but for some reason you decided to grace my profile, so have a pity reply.
    Hey, how was that retribution on Easter Monday?

That's twice you've predicted Hawthorn wins, right here on my visitors board.

Eat it :)
    if you haven't noticed yet from the tone of my posts i generally only come on here to wind up opposition supporters. makes the day a little more entertaining. yeah there was plenty of bravado ahead of all the finals on my part, but i have watched enough footy over the last 35 years to know that the pies were in alot of strife after what i saw in the 2nd half of the final v the eagles. call it an excuse if you like, but the preparation is actually a reason the pies lost. as i said good on the cats for one final hurrah in 2011. you have enjoyed a great era but it will now be a long time before you are around the mark in genuine flag contention again
    i'll be back in full swing when i get back in the country. working/ holidaying in the caribbean and africa for a couple of months has been/is a great way to get over a grand final loss. even if it has given me very limited internet access

enjoy your win. there's really no need to rub it in to pies fans. you sound like you actually know a bit about footy, unlike many of the posters on here. you certainly sound like you know enough to realise that just too much went wrong with the pies late in the year, and in fact their effort to make it one of the great GF's for 3 quarters was exceptional and nothing to be ashamed of. they just ran out of steam in the last quarter due to half the team having had interrupted preparations over the last 3 months. swap the respective preparations and we win the GF just as easily. GF's are bloody hard to win and a lot has to go right. you got the luck this year, we didn't. well done
    Hawthorn are going to go to brown town on Geelong first week of the finals. Get yourself ready for the pain of another Hawthorn victory over Geelong when it counts yet again :eek:
    congratulations Doris that incredible news. YOu must be totally freaking out. Get ready for your life to change (So I hear)
    I am not being literal about you not having mates. I am just making the point that the its not true that you have no mates cause you have 20.000 posts like the other guy reckons.
    I am being sarcastic, making a joke out of the pies guy post.. I actually like you Doris, you can take it and give it. Your totally one eyed though ;)
    Hi Doris, a little birdy tells me you're still upset about what happened in 2008. And that Hawthorn posters who mention it, really get on your nerves. I'm going to mention it with alarming regularity from now on.
    Why do you post replies to other posters on your own board? Wow Doris, that's dumber than your hamstring bit.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back