Remove this Banner Ad

• sorry mate lol,
    i was happy he lasted this long really, i think its with Sanchez in his third year now holmes will benifit from this. hope for a big year
    I guess I have not ventured into the American football forum for a while - too busy reading about Geelong ;) thanks for the reminder though. That said, for some reason I am just not that excited at the moment. I think I may be just a bit over the NCAA in general, though I will still get into the UGA games.
    Great thread on the Port board bro...

Like it was going to turn out any other way...
    the only mistake you made was creating duplicate threads about college football tactics in nfl, second one should've been a post in the first thread.

gotta remember it's australia and college ball is a smaller following, more of an acquired taste, same with CFL, even longtime board regulars dont even follow college at all.

content on the board is dictated by interest of others. like if i posted constantly about the raiders people get upset and bored. stick mainly to the college discussion thread, every now and if there's something like a tactics thread that's fine, if anything's too much i'll decide anyway merging, etc.
    Probably coming tbh mate. Need to go through it when I have time. That was a harsh dig at a player and not all that constructive. Also, I have a weird feeling a lot of the votes came from Power fans ;)
    More going on their press release rather than your post mate. Will change the reasoning to reflect a little less harsh on yourself if you like.
    I've been going on about it for almost as long. I think his (lack of) performance in the Melbourne game was a wake up call for some. Some people are still in a state of denial though.
    lol, thank-you, im greatly honored by your truthful representation of the life and time of GG on MB. just noticed im banned tho, haha, so i couldnt reply. funny after everything, im the one who is perma-banned. from OzMadden, so set-up MB, and perma-banned from that too. what a strange HOFer. only GG.
    Actually, I was meaning to speak to you about this. Yes, it can be annoying, but your posts which do nothing other than have a go at people for misspelling names are even more frustrating :p If it bothers you so much, report it and we'll manually fix it ourselves.
    I can do it as a once off but dude, it doesn't really matter if the OP falls slightly behind :)

Not on a regular basis though. Things are busy as can be for me as well at the moment.
    This is what I was trying to argue to PS3 admin last week and they stonewalled me. Refused to let me do it. I'll advise admin again about it, and let you know.
    It's possible to put him on silent mode, but this only ever gets done in extreme cases. As far as I know there is only one person on BigFooty who is on silent mode (and it's permanent). There's no doubting TW13's passion for the club and the fact that he is a genuine supporter. The fact that he doesn't like the direction the club is headed is sad, but it's no reason for his voice to be silenced.
    Was always going to pick Knights at 99 and then it was either Maxwell or Schulz. I prob should have taken him before Shaw but thought he was value accross HB. Sucks that EFH went all mids with his early pick. Jobe???
    Sorry dude, it's just a really bad time for me, both in terms of workload and my personal life. I really can't commit to filling in.
    Hey mate,

I would, but I don't have the time for that this year. I'll just retire the self proclaimed winner of last year ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back