Remove this Banner Ad

• Yeah can't blame u....but as much as nagnog or nadgong or whatever it is was being a tosseer of the year contender he's kinda right....they've let Jimmy down badly...it will get better I'm sure :)
    Thats ok I checked and i only got the info@mebournefc.com.au which is cool. Email sent and I hope they pass it onto Jimmy......i hope it sounds alright! if it doesnt well too late now LOL
    Hey there mate - just adding to what RG4E said before. We took a big hit last weekend of course, but we're still here, and our off-field situation's just as good as it was.

And hopefully the players who were the worst offenders last week get the message and live up to their responsibility to us and to the club from now on.

If that happens, I think we've got a real chance in this match on Saturday. But if we don't win this one, and however long it takes before our on-field situation is the way we want it, again, we'll still be here as supporters, and we'll just keep pushing all the same.
    thats ok - anyone who has a bugs bunny avatar is fine by me. I feel for the supporters and for Jimmy the most....nice bit of respect theve payed him....:mad:
    dont worry about those ********s - they are just trolling for a bite out of melbourne fans...hang tough cause it will turn around...
    What part of this is racist?:

For those who want to put of Jurrah he'd not be expecting abuse in Warlpiri. A common word for abuse in Warlpiri is warringa, pronounced: wa-ring-ga. It translated to both "deaf one" or "stupid one". I guarantee he'll be put of by whities screaming that over the fence to him. Unfortunately I forget the one for fat arse. That would work well too.

I'm not sure you know what the meaning of the word is.
    I like the new name, I was about to message you saying that your avatar is already being used by someone else then realised it was you when I read your tag.
    Haha, I only just saw your message.

Yeah, I was pretty pissed when Moloney left. I've sinced cooled down after 2 flags, but I still rate him highly!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back