TheGoatBaron
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About Post areas

Remove this Banner Ad

• Hey Wolfer. regarding the stairs. Saw a funny cartoon once, had 3 daleks at the bottom of a staircase. One darlek says, "Well, that buggers up our plans to conquor the universe!" Thats where I got the inspiration from. Probably the most unconvincing bad guys ever, in any show LOL. Having said that, the scared me to death when I was young!!!!!! Cheers.
    I'd love to see him play this summer, but that ain't up to us.

It's raining over there right now and predicted storms for the day :/
    I'm hoping Ricky can get a ton tonight, he needs it if wants a chance at playing this summer.

What do you make of Test series against SA so far? Kinda like a mixed bag of lollies, some good..some bad(woeful really) if ya ask me :eek:

Steyn is a gun!
    Good mate - heaps of crazy s**t happening lately, only go to work during the week to recover ;)
    Hi TLW, how are things with you?

Well yes I'm always optimistic about our finals chances and next year will be no different. This attitude however does lead to some mighty disappointments though.
    TLW, how are you mate? I hope all is well. Biffinator is your typical Melbourne flog on big footy. Thanks for the message mate, will speak soon :)
    Don't know if you watched mate, but we really ****ed up the 2nd 20/20 game against Sri Lanka. Chasing 157...the opening pair in Wato & Warner put on 0-71 and from there only needed 6 an over. After that the side just fell apart like greek kebab.
    It's cold and wet in Adelaide. All in all not a great weekend. I take footy too seriously :(
    Yeah that was awful. I cannot fathom what kind of person would murder dozens of unarmed people :(
    Cheers, still amazed we got within 10 goals. The Swans are hard to dislike, even if they can be boring.

Stay sober!
    Yeah I was wondering where you went? :p

Ummm not a lot new happen with me or here.....just the usual.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back