morri
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Post areas

Remove this Banner Ad

• Hey Morri, I'm trying to come up with a way to get the SS gang back together. I don't want to make a facebook group, because of privacy, a chat room would suffer because of time differences- I'm considering a free, low maintenance forum, but it seems people got bored of the forum by the end- any ideas?
    morri
    morri
    Hi ag , we have got the podcast site on FB where some of the guys are, and I have most of them at bt.
    If you like a chat why don#t you organise a IRC chat .? Also you can make fb groups private so only members can see who is posting. so that would not be too much of a problem unless you mean you don't want your personal details to be known to the other guys.
    morri
    morri
    I don't think yet another free forum would be any good. you know how they end up -- mostly as a haven for all sort s of spam bots...
    A
    ag6858
    Had a bit of free time, and there was some talk on simply sports about it, so I decided to have a crack at a forum just to see how it goes. Not expecting too much though. http://sticksports.freeforums.org/
    Haha, wie hast du so viele Interessen? Wie entdeckt du cricket, Australische Fußball und Rugby? Sie sind nicht sehr Deutsch. I sehe, dass du aus Hamburg kommt. St. Pauli oder SV?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back