MaddAdam
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About Post areas

Remove this Banner Ad

• I see Panther is stalking you. Best advice I can give is to not encourage him. Don't respond to any of his posts and don't acknowledge he exists in any way, shape or form.
    Good for you. Though I think you managed to **** up your attempt to troll by omitting a "no" before "North supporters" there.
    Just down at the beach shack down at Sorrento Jamie J, good thing is that there are North supporters (everyone has money) and no Stephen Jolley fanbois.
    Well done on how you've handled the bagging of North in recent times. Classy. :)
    So SLF. Since your confident about the Essendon matches. :) How about a wager. North win 2 I give you $100. Essendon win 2 you give me $100 and if its split evenly we call it a tie. Unless you are supremely confident and wish to wager the $100 on the split as well. IE. if its a tie you give part with your hard earned to me.
    Cheers for that post tonight on the Demons board mate :thumbsu:

Feeling a little more optimistic now - although very cautiously so - about the chances of things working out the right way for us.

As Morgan Freeman said in The Shawshank Redemption - "Time draws out like a blade". The wait is certainly interminable...

W33
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back