• Is there anyway i can get my old account back? Im not a heavy user...... ill let it pass, but i did like my old account. Is there some way i can consolidate or amalgimate the two?
    Are you watching the new TV series Dice?
    Ford Fairlane
    Ford Fairlane
    If it's on pay TV no. But I will find a way. ;)
    Boxx
    Boxx
    I downloaded it on EZTV... I never knew what your name and avatar was about til I watched this last night - funny as !
    Hey Ford I was just wondering how do you get medals I just can't figure it out. If you could back to me it would be much appreciated

Thanks
    Ford, can you please delete the photo of me in the Pre-season 2015/2016 thread on page 12 that "The Small Warrior" has put up. Thanks!
    Hey fr0d, is it too late to ask questions for the Q&A thing? I want to know what happened with the Toumpas article being posted and then pulled.
    Hi ford there was a discussion in the general AFL talk thread about Adam goodes. I was wondering if we could leave it there because this is a huge issue in AFL is being discussed in a fair way and needs to be seen by a majority. If we believe there is any point in posting on forums something this important needs to stay where it can influence people.
    Hi Ford , I put up a light hearted pic of a Robbie Gray and Gordon Ramsey looking very alike to hopefully make a few folks smile after a bad loss . However I put it in the Port Magpies board by mistake , could you possibly shift it to the main board please . Thanks and keep up the good work . Dave
    Hi Ford.

What is the story behind that little prick Mark McVeigh and the Bombers' drug saga.

I wonder what is the 2 year ban all about.

Cheers, Slammer
    Hi,,

The Essendon drug talk in the 'General AFL talk' thread needs to be moved to the Drugs thread please'

Thanks,

Kev
    How long do you plan on banning me from the Port Board? You stated my infraction penalty was 5 days, it has been nearly 3 weeks.
    How do I stop dimwits from ruining my threads?

Thats the second time you've shut down a thread of mine because some idiots start having a go at each other.

I was enjoying the general discussion about 'keeping the Magpie alive'..
    Did that get moderated?
    Ford Fairlane
    Ford Fairlane
    Yeah but just to stop anyone from carrying it further. I was going to draw the line on 'feel' comments somewhere. Trust me I've seen it all.
    J
    JelloB
    Yep no worries, cheers.
    You know how you banned me for the Ollie/Chad thread about them being gay? Would that thread been suitable in Bay 13 or no?
    Hi Mate..I would like to send you a sample of my Port history of the draft.

If you would like me to send it to you, please let me know: - brimares@iprimus.com.au

Cheers, Slammer AKA Brian.
    G,day mate
    I have heard some disturbing news about Liam on saturday .
    A second hand conversation to Gerry Ebert(Russels Brother) then second hand to me from his good mate.From police at Ernabella in the North of SA.
    Liam can't go North of the border but all his Family come down and make trouble there.He is there too.He is no worse than the rest of them there but guilty by association.
    Best to shut up?
    Hi FF, what can you tell me about Jay Shannon. Rumour has it he is joining Lokan over here in Canberra. What player type is he and why did PAMFC get rid of him
    Ron,

Just curious - what number of BF members do we have compared to other clubs?

Regards,
    Nat
    Was at the woodville Primary school graduation last night, John Butcher was there to present the students with their certificate and school value awards, was invited by the students as a guest of honour and accepted (he had been working with the school as a part of the power's community activities). Spoke a bit about his school days and gave some advice to the students on handing the change of primary to high school. Absolute gentleman of a man.

Not sure if you could mention this a new forum or what not, but im going to post it in the John Butcher page in Club 1870 forum.

Thanks.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back