Tassieboy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Post areas

Remove this Banner Ad

• How goes the retirement, mate? Enjoying yourself?
    Tassieboy
    Tassieboy
    More looking forward to finishing Uni for the year and seeing what goes from there. You/
    Doss
    Doss
    Ah nice, fingers crossed the Brissy weather holds up for ya! You're right about the ODIs, complete waste of time. I'm almost done with uni but work is still in full swing. Any plans on making it over to Melbourne? I still wouldn't mind getting down to Tassie, wish Hobart had a test this summer, but alas..
    Tassieboy
    Tassieboy
    Probably not until next season

I'm only just beginning Uni, really. What sort of degree did you get happening?
    Hey, mate. Many thanks for all your efforts. Tough time but you did great. Ever want to do it again - let me know. Door is always open.

And don;t forget, if you ever need anything around here, you know who to come to.

Thanks for everything.

grizz
    Tassieboy
    Tassieboy
    Thanks for your work, mate :)
    Hey, sorry about not doing a preview thread this week, I have 4 assignments due in for uni this week plus a couple of people who I was close to died during the week so I didn't think I'd be able to do anything of quality anyway
    Tassieboy
    Tassieboy
    no worries. i know what uni is like at the moment. and that is very unfortunate. Best of luck Ethan.
    Told you I would make it happen...
    Tassieboy
    Tassieboy
    Indeed. You are the man, no doubt. Been well? How's work?
    grizzlym
    grizzlym
    Been busy. How about you? You read Collapse yet? Awesome book.
    Tassieboy
    Tassieboy
    That's the way. I've been been busy combining work/study, you know how it is. Not yet, mate, haven't had time. Have intention to over Easter break.
    I've just finished The Information by James Glieck... do yourself a serious favour... on holidays down the beach this week.
    Thanks for the Banter thread nicely done
    Tassieboy
    Tassieboy
    No worries mate. Been good fun, even if the result didn't go too well from an Essendon perspective. But alas, congrats to your mob :)
    Dawkins in your profile pic?
    Tassieboy
    Tassieboy
    You'd be far more knowledgeable on the biology-type subjects than I, so have you enjoyed any? :)
    Wahooti Fandango
    Wahooti Fandango
    I have not read nearly as much Dawkins as I would have liked. The God Delusion is okay, I loved it when I first read it but now have reservations about it, and the The Blind Watchmaker is really good, but his most important work is The Selfish Gene. I have read about half of it, but yet to finish it. Climbing Mount Improbable is also good. You would also probably enjoy Stephen Jay Gould's work.
    Tassieboy
    Tassieboy
    Cheers dude. I've actually never heard of him. I'll check him out. No homo.
    Great stuff on the Hawks board mate.....appreciate your contribution to the Cricket thread, and glad to see someone who knows something about WI cricket, pity about your taste in Football team!
    It's gotten to the stage when I cheer him on against us because I just love the insanity of it all. What a guy.
    Welcome to BigFooty! An American that likes AFL and cricket - brilliant![/quote]

Hey, thanks for the welcome, I really appreciate that I was one of the rare species here on BF... Passionate for AFL and cricket! I hope I will be here as long as I can :)
    I've seen part of a cricket match, but I have no idea what is going on. At all. It's not a big sport over here, though ESPN3 does carry it.
    Things are going pretty well. Vegas is Vegas, and I've got the NFL to keep me happy until the season starts up. I'm really looking forward to the Round One match against Norf. You?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back