Profile posts Postings About Post areas

Remove this Banner Ad

• Re your sig - surely Jack Ziebell did not say that, lol
    Jaeger
    Jaeger
    Never mind, I just googled the quote :)
    MaddAdam
    MaddAdam
    Heh, he is a great man, but he is yet to sweep all humanity before his chariots.
    Hey SLF. Just wanted to say, that I'm really enjoying your posts on SRP.
    I think I had you on twitter last year, but I can't remember who you are. Would really enjoy following your work, if you don't mind.
    PM me, please?
    Xoxo- Gossip Girl :p
    Please mate, I'm worried about your well-being. Here: http://www.beyondblue.org.au/ remember, there is always someone to talk to. Chin up, we love you.
    Jade
    Jade
    Now whilst I do have many, many vices, fortunately enough the abuse of children is not amongst them; but I do thank you for your caring enough to suggest I seek help.

As I have done for you, it saddens me to see what was recently a happy, delighted fellow reduced to such despair and anguish.

Oh won't you smile for us again? We all make errors sometimes.
    MaddAdam
    MaddAdam
    NONCE
    Jade
    Jade
    Oh that hurts my feelings. And right after I told you I don't fiddle with juniors.
    Dear sweetheart, I'm sorry for your loss today. Know that you are in my thoughts at this difficult time. Please accept my heartfelt condolences.

Love and kisses.

Sincerely,

Jadey
    Was applying to Foxx, no idea why it happened to you mate, let me know if you experience any more probs
    Get on over to the MAdeline MCCann thread on the crime board. It's made for you. We have guest people in from the UK arguing both sides to the death.
    Kudos for your latest article, DOP. The analogy of the AFL state within a state is right on the money.
    MaddAdam
    MaddAdam
    Cheers - it is something that makes you go = ummm, what?
    Doss
    Doss
    Yep. I actually thought the fine you guys got over the Hansen concussion saga, for pretty much doing nothing more than perhaps lightly inconveniencing the AFL, was ridiculous and was the thing that tipped the scales for me. It was the double standard of it that got me- the AFL conducted the organisation in a less than professional manner, and then turn around and slap North with a fine for getting pissed off?
    Doss
    Doss
    It seemed incredibly dictatorial for mine, and legally, were there even grounds for a fine? Is there a clause in the licences of AFL clubs that allow the AFL to come down on them in such a way for such a trivial thing? I've never read the fine print..
    hey mate what's your source on Wright Really dont want him to go was really good down back hope it isnt true
    Saw you 'tagged' me in a post (whatever that is), but the thread is now closed. Just got back from Europe today, first game I see? Norf bringing the LOLz! A true, deeply ingrained culture of finals thumpings down at Arden St. Nice to see the FD department spending has got you far - 1 final, 100 point loss, 6m in debt and a SOFT OUTSIDE RUNNING GAMEPLAN. LOL.
    lol. You talked up North all summer and crapped on and on about how good your midfield is and just like tools like HAD and KA you have been shown to know sfa about football.
    Now you are joining in with those tools and hanging s**t on Essendon on the very week your pathetic team was beaten by 115 points. Do you have the same seniments as KA that you don't care that your team lost it's a great weekend because Essendon lost?
    Mate, cheers for that message about Jurrah just now on my preview thread. Always good to know you're with us while the artillery's being fired off all over the place in such a unjustifiably extreme way. Couldn't have posted at a better time either :thumbsu:
    Hows the best midfield the world has ever seen going?

"Mark my words Cunnington will be a gun and have a break out year in 2012"

Summer hero, winter zero.
    Ahaha, this is the greatest thing ever!!

I did see SweetLeftFoot get arrested and get evicted out of the stadium and he did have his dick out.

From The Idiot File!!

What on earth were you up to?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back