Remove this Banner Ad

• Following mate as i enjoy your posts
    Reactions: MD
    Jhye Clark 13
    Jhye Clark 13
    My pleasure. You're one of the better posters going around the place as well.
    No I'm not just repaying the compliment, It's sincere. Lol
    The ruby is for the great work you did with the MVP votes. Thanks and congrats.
    Jhye Clark 13
    Jhye Clark 13
    I was wondering how it appeared.
    Always happy to help out a great board. Cheers.
    Despite the 9 goal start which I thought was a bit generous, it's probably the best I've felt after recent games. My heart really only sank into my guts when Mitchell went off with the blood rule. For some reason I knew that spelt trouble in those dying minutes, but pleased with our effort after a s**t start. I can only think that each time you beat us, it brings this streak closer to its end.
    I've been confident too many times in the last couple of years about this game. I'm generally keeping my mouth shut this week and just hoping for the best.
    Jhye Clark 13
    Jhye Clark 13
    You must be shattered mate. Great comeback all the same, which showed ticker.
    i wouldnt say the umpiring was biased mate....Hawkins got some free's right in front he should have drained and then you would have won it. The poor kicking by hawkins is what killed ya. I am not going to totally write you off (In reality). bay talk is bay talk. as we both know.
    Well, I hope your mate's only half right. I'd be a lot happier if it wasn't in Adelaide. Can see Ratten starting to get his resignation letter in order at about 9:30 tonight. You've got 'em well and truly covered I reckon.
    I'm bloody hoping so. I'm assuming they've come back to earth by now. Some handy ins for your lot.
    Jhye Clark 13
    Jhye Clark 13
    My mates a Port supporter and he categorically stated 2 weeks ago, "we'll beat Carlton and Hawthorn" I laughed at him.
    This is our strongest team all season, a must win game heading into the bye.
    I'm looking forward to how the ladder pans out, heading into the finals.
    It's anybodies to win at this stage, although the Pies-hate to say it-look good with quality to return.
    carlton are lucky buggers. Seems all the stars are aligning for them, worse luck.

Would rather anyone than them.
    hey mate....I think that the game will be determined in the middle, I reckon bartel and selwood need to have a blinder (Which you can just about guarantee)....two young ruck duos are both big unknowns.....both defenses have big jobs that might be more than they can handle...both teams have some young players...really so very similar!! couldnt even begin to seprate the two teams...I think it will be harder for the cats than it has been in the past but still to close to call with any certainty. CANT WAIT!!! oh and yeah I am definitely going.
    cant feel 100% confident cuz its been so long between drinks against the cats. You guys just always find a way to beat us. Have no doubt it will be another close fought classic.

wouldnt worry about your rucks performance against jaws ruck tonight...although I think Oren is well out of his depth...he was very poor.
    You will be up and about for the hawks.
    Good luck for the cats as well MoonDog....always hoping for a hawks vs cats classic at the end of the season :)

I am barracking you guys on against the dockers tonight....bit of a willing contest, I sense some bad blood.
    of course it is....this is my YouTube username, will have my Gary Ablett snr (part 1) on the web by this time tomorrow.
    hi there by any chance could you please provide a link or the whereabouts of the torrent for the 2 hours doco?
    Me either really, but watching WC today with Cox/NitNat, it's a bit of a concern. I've always thought that you can't win a Premiership without a good big man and so I think you're right, it's a bit of a worry. Perhaps it's a little too early to write off the big "O"..he needs time to find his feet and I thought he showed good signs in the first NAB Cup game. I expect the whole squad has been put through the wringer this last couple of weeks on the track and they will taper down from now on to be cherry ripe for Rnd 1.

Oh.btw..born in Geelong and spent my first eighteen years there. Played a lot of footy myself and was invited down from Qld to train with the Saints in 1979, and played just over 100 games QAFL, and represented the State twice. So thats how I know a bit about the game, though things have changed a lot since then. I follow the game religiously here...been in Switzerland for 5 years working...keeps me Aussie!! LOL. thanks for writing and keep up the good posting :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back