• Unlock Beauty and the Geek Season 4 thread. Yiran is in my med course and I ran into him on Thursday!
    Hey there ODN, my mate Esoteric has forgotten his password. He tells me he has clicked on the 'Reset Password' link three times, but no email turned up. How can he fix it?
    cheers,
    RB
    ODN, could you please follow up on a poster Mighty Tiger. His avatar reads "It's Not Rape - It's A Struggle Snuggle". Cheers. T60.
    Just wondering when I can return to the Carlton board?
    The Old Dark Navy's
    The Old Dark Navy's
    Bannings depend on opinion as to what somebody contributed before and whether it is believed they can contribute meaningfully in the future, not based on time. You can certainly plead your case to the other mods though.
    Hotcox
    Hotcox
    I have contributed plenty over all Carlton forums on the net. I have changed my posting style and deserve to be allowed back into the Carlton community.
    The Old Dark Navy's
    The Old Dark Navy's
    Perhaps, but we have no evidence to support that claim. As I said, plead your case via private conversation to all Carlton mods and let them discuss it with you.
    Hey ODN, I just got an award "Nice job, rookie." for 500 posts, even though I have 1,138. I don't care so much about how many trophy points I got but it's changed my Status under my Account name from 'Well Known Member' or whatever it was, to Debutant (which i resent). Any way you can fix this?
    Cheers in advance.
    PS. I can see all those private posts below, why?
    The Old Dark Navy's
    The Old Dark Navy's
    Looks like it has happened to everyone between 500 and 5000 posts. They have just changed the trophy structure. I got a whole heap of them today. It's a site wide thing so don't take it personally. The posts below are visitor messages. People opt to ask questions in here instead of privately so it plays out publicly..
    BlueTongue
    BlueTongue
    Yeah but I couldn't find a Privat e message option. Is there one?
    The Old Dark Navy's
    The Old Dark Navy's
    I wasn't meaning you. Private messages are now called conversations.
    Best of luck to Brett Ratten. Has conducted himself extremely well under immense pressure. Hope he finds another gig where he is appreciated
    Yeah, it was no troll. If any club is burned by that comment, it's Carlton. Some people like to target others because of their own agendas
    Hello ODN, hope you are well! after fri who wouldn't be! Am I able to post a pic on here? I have no idea how things really work. Made up a nice memes thingo of eddie giving harry o a bath that i would like to share with the people
    The Old Dark Navy's
    The Old Dark Navy's
    Oh yes, the errors. I get it regularly too. Just persist, might take many goes before it posts, especially with photos.
    raymagoo
    raymagoo
    cool thanks, just thought it was me being a spazzo again! Things i do at work on a sunday
    raymagoo
    raymagoo
    Finally got it sorted! posted a bay 13 for a bit of a laugh. thankyou
    No idea. I'm moving and cleaning house so I am getting online for a few minutes here and there. Whoever it was would have had a reason.
    http://www.bigfooty.com/

Home page is ****ed, as is many others - new system - sorry for posting to you. Cant find report an issue, or feed back thread. Appears to be temporary underload issue -
    She's fine, although being 5 months pregnant and all that comes with it, she may disagree.
    Mean Muggin
    Mean Muggin
    Congratulations mate. Get the sleep in while you can, as soon enough you will be relying on those reserves.
    Not good huh? Sorry to hear that. Happens to the best of us, I'm sure you guys will work through it, and if not there's always plenty more out there.
    ODN cannot access my footy tips BLUEALLTHRU
    can you help keeps coming up with error
    The Old Dark Navy's
    The Old Dark Navy's
    There is an issues thread on the Suggestions board. Not sure if it has been covered as there are a heap of posts but can you add it to there? I reckon I am as up to date with the new site as you guys. I don't know where anything is. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back