The_Wookie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About Post areas

Remove this Banner Ad

• Hi mate, I am trying to track down the port game to watch, are you able to point me in the right direction please? Have tried to d/l from aus.sierules.com but it's not working for some reason. Any help much appreciated.
    Cheers, Nick
    The_Wookie
    The_Wookie
    Bigpond AFL site should have a replay. The AFL site also has its smart replay thing
    Hey there. How do I set a signature on the forum? I can't seem to find the page :p
    The_Wookie
    The_Wookie
    I dont think you can if you have a new account.
    Torin
    Torin
    Oh okay. I am a platinum subscriber though :/
    The_Wookie
    The_Wookie
    might need to ask Chief
    G'day mate, Adrian has ordered me to touch base with you re podcasts. So I'm following orders :) Apparently I get a free Ginsu knife for doing this.
    Great podcast this week Wookie.
    The_Wookie
    The_Wookie
    comment. cheers man, seems to be coming up well. ODn has been a massive part from the start which has been a great help.
    hey mate, from what i read you don't upload full fox footy shows anymore, but do you still record them? i feel like an idiot making a request haha but robbo called my twitter handle 'silly' on tonight's (10/04) AFL 360 hahaha, is there any chance of perhaps the Q&A bit going on youtube? it started around 8:20PM, if not no dramas! thanks though mate, love your work (Y)
    Looks like your latest videos got taken down. ;_;
    The_Wookie
    The_Wookie
    yeah they pretty much simultaneously nuked every fox upload at the same time
    Love your youtube uploads. Are you planning on uploading On the Couch, 360 (nightly or once a week?), Open Mike and any other programs throughout the season?
    PP34
    PP34
    Are you knowledgeable when it comes to downloading videos off keepvid?

It won't let me download last night's AFL 360 off there. I put in the link and it just shows a thumbnail with no download link?
    The_Wookie
    The_Wookie
    I use Ant downloader with the browser extensions for much video downloading off sites.
    W
    Wally Matera
    Wookie... cant thank you enough. As a Londoner totally addicted to AFL, your You Tube uploads are fantastic. Everyday l go to see if youve put the recent 360, On the Couch or Footy Classified shows. I can understand you doing it for the Calton supporters, but if you can help point me in the right direction to get the full episodes, l'd really appreciate it. Thank you again - helps home feel a little closer. WM
    G'day mate, thank you for posting on the Essendon board the FTA previews of the game. Greatly appreciated by most of us (Essendon posters).
    Just wanted to say thanks and good on you for embedding and posting the pre-game previews and the post-match reviews for Thursday nights game on both boards. I hope your fellow Blues fans appreciated it as much as I did.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back