• There needs to be a thread dedicated to all of your GIFS.

If only we had access to them all so I can create one.
    Unbelievable series of posts there Grizz. I can tell Langers is such a quality person it does not surprise me you guys go way back.

So sorry I haven't emailed I have been in the tender cave, but will send it through tomorrow.

Would really appreciated you expertise!
    That new av may just be the best of the lot!
    grizzlym
    grizzlym
    Tis good, hey? I've got to do another version yet - it's not quite right.
    G'day, was trying to start a thread but it says i am unableto, yet I have made over 25 posts which is the prerequisite, can you help sort this out please?
    grizzlym
    grizzlym
    Try now. Glitch with the new software.
    2008wasgreat
    2008wasgreat
    Thanks mate.Can do it now....bit late tonight, might be smarter if i do it tomorrow on a clear head, not a great day for us...
    Avoided it like the plague.
    grizzlym
    grizzlym
    When you're over, give me a yell and I'll take you out for lunch or something. Be nice to catch up. I'll PM you my mobile number. Bruce as in Big X?
    R
    Rioliolio
    Bruce Mcavaney. We supply all his papers. Comes in every morning with a coffee. Nicest man walking the earth.
    grizzlym
    grizzlym
    Ah, sounds like Bruce. My gidfather knows him well, or used to. I gather things aren't great right now then?
    Hello grizzlym I am just wondering why my Poll thread has been locked when I have done nothing wrong?
    grizzlym
    grizzlym
    Dunno. Ask the board mods.
    The Bomb
    The Bomb
    I have and they don't answer me
    hi there
    just wanted to ask how come the my Poll Thread is now locked?

thanks
    grizzlym
    grizzlym
    The 89premiers account.
    H
    HoKusPoKus
    Can you pm me?
    H
    HoKusPoKus
    I wasn't sure what you meant by new account as this is my Sons account and it was started a while back. He doesn't use it much, I helped him frame that poll thread and he didn't get why is was closed down. Cheers
    Apparently you gave me a shiny penny, grizz? I like shiny things. J'approve.
    grizzlym
    grizzlym
    Yeah, Kong asked for it on account of the owrk you've done with the player sponsorship. I'll catch you about that other thing in the next day or so.
    Doss
    Doss
    No sweat, whenever it's convenient for you.
    I purchased collapse on your recommendation, and look very much forward to turning the pages between the mayhem. Hope you are going strong.
    I like your 'likes'.
    grizzlym
    grizzlym
    Yeah, I had a few of those kids go berserk on my profile when we changed over!
    SJ
    SJ
    Bloody youths.
    I just captured a glimpse of the thread you've prepared for tomorrow, before it magically disappeared. ;)
    Meltdown brewing. Not long to go now, it's going to be bigger than Hurricane Sandy.
    grizzlym
    grizzlym
    Yep. The draw is horrendous. Especially when you compare it with other teams.
    Thanks for the promotion, the pay rise has helped a lot! :D
    Jab
    Jab
    I will when I get a break from trolls... I might have time next month :D I'll have a look asap :)
    grizzlym
    grizzlym
    Trolls? Where? I can wade in.
    Jab
    Jab
    As if I'm going to share with you?! They're all mine, back off :D
    hey griz, just wanted to say thanks for closing the Jill thread with that article. It was perfect. :)
    grizzlym
    grizzlym
    Yeah, no worries. I found the whole thing equally disturbing and moving.
    With regards to all the Geelong suicide bombers who are coming in just to annoy people and getting red carded, what's the point? By the time next footy season comes around, the red card is lifted anyway. How about lifetime bans from the Hawks board? Personally I'd like to see all Cats fans banned, but that's me.

Also, it is clear people are joining up just to get red carded.
    grizzlym
    grizzlym
    They've been perma banned. If they have a primary account that's being hit too.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back