Demon Revival
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Post areas

• Hey DR, I just found out that it was you in Caro's article today. Congrats on a job well done, I thought all the stuff you did - fake notes, "No. 1 Prick" banner etc. were hilarious, and I totally agree with your sentiment in the article. Keep up the good work and good luck for the rest of the season.
    Oh yes, The China game. If we win does that affect our 2010 travel record. we are 2 and 2 so a win can be seen as us being a great traveling team ;)
    Hey DR

I saw you at the footy against the Roo's. Didn't get a chance to say hi, It seems like you were changing seats in the 2nd quarter, I thought you were just going to get a beer. I was gonna hook you up with your next 1! Next time ;)
    G'day mate,
    I was away for the weekend so Marns was on the case in deleting posts. Did he get everything you had a problem with? If not let me know what is still up so I can get to it quickly as I don't have time to catch up on the whole board today.
    Meyer had a minor injury setback during the pre-season while Thompson continued to impress. Choco confirmed on the news here just now that Thompson will be elevated this week. So I expect he'll play Sunday.
    No rookies at Port have been elevated yet for the 2009 season. Wade Thompson is looking likely but there's been no announcement.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back