• Matty, do you give Cocky a chance of playing AFL next year (2015)?
    He seems to have the ready to go body for a mid at 185cm and 84kgs. He is certainly no waif.

Cheers, The Rabbi
    Jhye Clark 13
    Jhye Clark 13
    Certainly mate. I rate him highly as I said before the draft. I think he may well turn out to be the best of the bunch. He'll play next year barring injury. My only concern was his apparent pre-draft comments which is why I posted that image.
    Jhye Clark 13
    Jhye Clark 13
    He showed he's got talent mate. Played a few games too.
    Are you at the VFL Matt? If so, can you give us a summary of the best performing players. I am interested in the AFL/Rookie listed players and Jansen, Kolo, Lang et.al.
    Cheers, Rabbi.
    Jhye Clark 13
    Jhye Clark 13
    I forgot to respond to this mate. No I didn't go to the game, I was getting the updates via twitter. On a side note, are you up for a pre-game beer next week?
    The rabbi
    The rabbi
    "On a side note, are you up for a pre-game beer next week?"

Does a bear defecate in the woods?
    Jhye Clark 13
    Where have you been lately SOG? Thought that we might catch you at LOTI for a beer before the game.
    Cheers, Rabbi.
    Jhye Clark 13
    Jhye Clark 13
    I've become a little disinterested with the game to be honest. The Johnson suspension was the final straw. I may however go to the next match if the umpiring standards improve, but I won't hold my breath.
    Congrats Joel Selwood on 150 tough, courageous and brilliant games.
    Jaeger
    Jaeger
    Quack
    Jhye Clark 13
    Jhye Clark 13
    It's called toughness. Ducking is a trait of Mitchell and Hodge, and it's called deliberately placing your head into the oncoming tackler.........
    Merry xmas mate...... Stay safe, do this all again in 2013
    Jhye Clark 13
    Jhye Clark 13
    Ditto bud.

I'm changing the way I'm posting next year. How I see it, not how I'd like to see it.

Stay safe and Go Cats.
    Sorry mate. Haven't been on much. The missus just recently got diagnosed with the big 'C'... Probably wont be getting on the site for a while. Apologies to the Geelong boys, the SoO guys and the Dragons... Will post again when possible...
    Jhye Clark 13
    Jhye Clark 13
    That's terrible news mate. Forget about BigFooty, you have more important issues to attend to. I sincerely hope your missus receives some positive news and recovers well.
    MD, I saw your picture with the python. I was wondering if I may have even met you. I was talking to a bloke who has python(s) and I was telling him how my sister also has them. I was talking to this bloke on Packington Street near Isabella Street. It was quite some time ago now. Possibly close to a year ago.. It is not far from the reptile shop in Packo. Do you live around that area?
    Cheers, Rabbi
    Jhye Clark 13
    Jhye Clark 13
    It probably wasn't me as I was living in Tweed Heads for about 2 years around that time. It may however be a mate of mine who has a whole room devoted with reptiles, and constantly visits that reptile shop. He's not too dissimilar to me in appearance, so it's a fair chance it was him. That photo in the thread was taken at Cararra markets on the Gold Coast.
    Geelong the big winners of FA/Trade period.
    Jaeger
    Jaeger
    Lake, Simpkin and Anderson strongly suggests that you weren't.
    Jhye Clark 13
    Jhye Clark 13
    A 31 yr old Pasties Peake, an unproven, yet to debut cast off and a player we got rid of.

I know you're a biased, one-eyed supporter, but please be realistic.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back