Remove this Banner Ad

• Ok… I played my Super Bowl against one of the AE's heavyweights and WON as I promised. Rookie Quin Stick putting me back in my box in Wk13.
    TCol to go down in R1 of the LCS. I'm furious about last wee… looking for a BIG SCALP to take down!!
    I think I've given myself a Week 11 bye in the LCS by smashing it in Week 10 with a solid score of 88.
    LAST CHANCE SALOON Qualifiers starts in week 8 with the highest 44 scorers over Weeks 8-10 are granted immunity whilst the rest = TUMBLEWEED
    Week 5 found the 3XKO Champ STONE COLD Motherless Last on the CR standings and bundled out of the 3XKO race...
    Week 3 TNF: Consensus got it WRONG: Eagles 58 Chiefs 26... Final score: KC 26 def Phil 16.
    NFL Season Opener: AE13 consensus say Broncos 76-8. AE13 Heavyweights AC83 vs Tomatosauceling the Marquee Match up along with ND Finalists
    Late change with Bloods 33 requesting to leave the comp and PHX has been accepted in his place. JD texted to say AE Tipping site is pronto.
    We got 84 including SIX J-E-T-S fans!! Not that there is anything wrong with that : heck we got 4 Raider fans too!!
    WE GOT 80!! AE13Clubhouse ready to fire up in next 24 hours. Edit: Monday 19th Aug AE13Clubhouse Launch
    Already 40 interested participants for the AE13 and the launch is yet to come. Cap of 80 is what is currently projected.
    BF NFL Cut throat Fantasy Draft entertaining the dudes during the cold days in June...
    Lita Ford lit it up last night as dusty diamonds were re-discovered....ie: Out For blood, Cherry Bomb & Gotta Let Go. 4 outta 5 star gig.
    Helping out a friend with the release of new song, 'It's You', have got feedback from Mix FM 101.1. Look out for Ray Powers with AE13 theme.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back