Remove this Banner Ad

• Congrats to Statsman74 for clinching LCS. Congrats to Superfreak for clinching his second ND title.
    Blockbuster #4 was come from behind win for AxisMiles03 as he needed his Niners to pull off a stunning OT win to clinch victory & CR lead!!
    Blockbuster #3 : Tcol vs Sven : The Aaron Rodgers Divisional Dogfight Showdown likely to be a ONE point result!!
    AE14 registration closed with final number : 72 Includes two return players and EIGHT rookies.
    45 signed up with just five days remaining before registrations close. Still believe 70-80 is a possibility.
    How about Kygrios saving NINE match points in the second round of Wimbledon? Now that's TENACITY!!
    Happy to say that the Carnival of Charades hasn't interested me this time… learned my lesson last two times.
    NHL Stanley Cup Play-offs here I go…. put my hat in the ring in a USA calcutta comp
    The 9/11 conspiracy push still a FUN topic to discuss and find out more riveting details. CIA is corrupt. Found tampering with documents.
    NFL Free Agency already swinging with some clout.. looking forward to the NFL draft moreso than the AFL season (yawn)
    The NFL season is officially done & dusted. Thanx to all who contributed to the AE13 being what it is..
    Ol' AFC West Division rivals… Seahawks vs Broncos….face up in SB XLVIII SB… Will Peyton get his second bling or do the 'Hawks bring it??
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back