Probitas_
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Post areas

• Hey matey hope you're doing well and had a nice weekend. How good was that NTTAWWT loss LOL! You gotta read their board and Dockerland.
    Reactions: Goo_ and Probitas_
    Wosh
    Wosh
    Nah I've been sick and it was too cold. Enjoyed watching it at home though..awesome weekend of footy norf and port won, want them in the grannie
    Probitas_
    Probitas_
    I had that same flu a couple weeks back, shocker. And yeah I've never wanted norf to win so much!
    Wosh
    Wosh
    Hehe norf are good eggs. Enjoy taking the piss in Brad week but I'm really hoping they screw everyone over and take the lot this year. I'll even buy a membership!
    Hey matey..hows it going? Dont see you much on here anymore I hope all is well with you. Liz and i are keen to go to the norf game friday if youre interested :)
    Probitas_
    Probitas_
    Finishing up uni and all the jazz that comes with that, so not a lot of free time. Sitting in my graduation right now! If I'm not working I'm in, would like to get one now game in before the season ends. How have ya been?
    Wosh
    Wosh
    Oh well good luck! Doing ok here had a terrible flu and some major renos and mess going on but besides that all good. Let me know Friday if you want to meet up..should be able to just get GA tickets there again.
    Hey proby........hope you gad a merry Xmas and a solid new year. What I miss?
    Probitas_
    Probitas_
    Was a quiet one this year which I'm fine with, hope yours was good too, I've been pretty inactive lately so not sure what was missed, uni is killing me, too old for this s**t! I still read a bit of the bay but probably won't be doing much posting for a while.
    I read the last page of HP’s thread. I'd rather puke on a pile of my own s**t and get some chick on her period to bleed all over the s**t-puke, put the mixture into a blender, cut off both of my ears and throw them in the blender, let some diseased homeless people spit in the blender, get some teens to pop their ass pimples and squeeze the pus into the mix, then down the whole thing while chewing on broken glass...
    Reactions: Goo_ and Xanman
    Brain Power
    Brain Power
    ...than have to read the rest of it.
    Probitas_
    Probitas_
    You seem to feel strongly about this!
    Brain Power
    Brain Power
    That Procrastinator35 guy is one of the worst posters this site has ever seen.
    Wow a follower. The cheque is in the mail :)
    NetworkNerd
    NetworkNerd
    Nah buy my wife is. She works for an NBN contractor. I work in a mid size company. Bout 10,000 people not massive like Telstra/Optus/NBN etc
    Probitas_
    Probitas_
    Cool cool. I studied networking years ago so unintended side effect is most of my friends are all massive nerds, and a great deal of them seem to work for the nbn in some respect. Was a long shot, but thought you might work with someone, never know.
    NetworkNerd
    NetworkNerd
    Ahh k. Well even though I call myself networknerd there are guys much much worse than me. The equipment they run at home is comparable to a midsize afican nation lol
    Long time Proby.........congrats on your 7th placing in the Toots Hibbert medal.......well deserved!
    Reactions: Goo_
    Probitas_
    Probitas_
    Wassssup, there's like three months till footy starts, worst time of the year
    JimmyDE
    JimmyDE
    Yeah it's terrible wish footy could start tomorrow!
    Well Probi..it has finally happened, The purple pricks have made a GF and we didn't even let out a whimper this year. I always knew this day would someday come but geez it's a weird feeling!
    Should have saved your money for Hawthorn vs Geelong (assuming they beat Port), you'll always get a great match out of those two sides.
    Reactions: Goo_
    Probitas_
    Probitas_
    I can imagine! Must have been stoked at half time last night. So strange this Cats curse you guys have.
    Brain Power
    Brain Power
    OMG! YES!
    Probitas_
    Probitas_
    Congrats! You must have been freaking by the end there, our house was in uproar and neither of us even barrack for either team.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back