Remove this Banner Ad

• Hi again , out all day ....I will match any bids for Briggs also it's GWS last pick so will take Kieren Briggs at #51 if I'm not online .

Thanks
    GWS next pick Ned McHenry ( Geelong Vic Country ) Small Fwd / Midfielder 176cm / 71kg
    If not available Sydney Stack then 3rd choice Luke Foley .
    seriously sir you have issues. you are drunk in power. Ban me because i mentioned freo! not my fault one person replied to me.

Are you that racist towards the freo dockers? did it make you feel like a big person doing that? lol
    Reactions: Jordan...
    Miguel Sanchez
    Miguel Sanchez
    You were banned from a thread for repeatedly taking it off topic. Go cry it from a mountain champ.
    Freomaniac
    Freomaniac
    you must feel proud using tougj man tony abbott tactics then.
    Miguel Sanchez
    Miguel Sanchez
    You must feel pleased having managed to use the phrase "tough man tony abbott tactics" for the 20th time
    Hey FIvey, question for the pod next week. Are we experiencing teething problems with our relatively new development team in EP or is Jamie Grahams lack of experience as a head coach a cause for concern? On a side note is Morabito such a bad rookie selection next year. Thanks bud love your work.
    Hi 5S - Is there any chance of getting my Team Captain status back? I know I don't post often but I do try and make an effort when I do!
    I think I replied to Kranky_Al somewhere. Priddis related. I saw your announcement after.
    Miguel Sanchez
    Miguel Sanchez
    Haha that was only for Mod Monday. I probably should delete it now :D
    thekelvin
    thekelvin
    haha. Awesome, I think it's a good rule.
    The bloke who abused vickery nick name is choongies. He is the same bloke painted orange at scorchers games. champion fella. Type choongies into facebook search and his details should come up
    Reactions: FiveStrings
    Miguel Sanchez
    Miguel Sanchez
    Cheers mate, will check him out. PS Great user name, was chunkylover53 taken? :D
    chunkylover
    chunkylover
    Couldnt remember the number or the aol bit either. Doh!!!
    Hey dude - hot do i go about getting my signature back - i believe i have served a decent penance for my outrageous perfidy
    kranky al
    kranky al
    How do i find out who did that - it was due to mainboard perfidy-ing
    Miguel Sanchez
    Miguel Sanchez
    I'll ask around. PS Have you learnt a new word today or something?
    kranky al
    kranky al
    Nope - i just love committing perfidy- ness upon our wonderful language
    I want to make a suggestion. That after this years draft the Mega Thread Delist/Trade/Draft Super-mega-ultrathread be killed and a new one started as this one is too big, and there is no need to keep stuff going back to 2010. We are now at almost 600 pages and 15000 posts. In my opinion too big.

Best regards and always remember to keep enjoying the good things in life.

Belgarion
    G'day FS,
    I assume it was you who re-directed my thread. I did think long and hard about posting in an existing thread but ended up thinking I had something different to draw attention to. I am not interested in which ladder position we will occupy at the end of the season but the direction in which the club will be heading this year in an overall sense. But, hey you're the boss so you wield the pen.
    You are weak...just a bit of banter and they were giving as good as they got.
    In regards to the stupid thread, our Hill is so far better than yours its pointless talking about it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back