• Hi, sorry to bother you but I'm trying to find my SC ranking from last year. Can you send me a link to where I could find it please.

cheers Oz
    Hey mate. Top job on the league's. When you asked for those that were not I league's to post screen shot of position I was thinking you were using the Bigfooty group which I was in. Only after looking at this list I realised you hadnt used that as I was left off the list. Can I be included still?
    GOAUS!
    GOAUS!
    Didn't use the Bigfooty group, only the leagues.

Post a screenshot of your final rank and I'll add it to the table.
    Yet the Carlton poster's troll remains in situ.

No worries mate, it's not your doing. I'm just tired of not being able to visit any non-Essendon boards without reading that s**t.

I'll post Jiska

Thanks again
    Jiska
    Jiska
    So are we mate. I normally remove Essendon drug posts as soon as they appear but I wasn't around when these particular ones were posted. I encourage you to report them in future.

Have sent you a PM. Check your inbox.
    Hi GOAUS,
    I take a bit of offense to the deletion of a post I made today. If anything, the offending post was simply pointing out the thread-clogging trolls against Essendon that are supposed to be contained to the HTB. To say the reason is 'crap post' is a subjective reason that somehow was not also applied to the legitimately 'crap post' that I was responding to.
    Thanks
    GOAUS!
    GOAUS!
    At a guess (Jiska would have been the one who deleted it) any post on that topic devolved to such a state that it's better just to remove the entire conversation.
    Gday GOAUS! first up great work on organising the leagues. Just wondering how I find which league that I am in? Cheers in advance.
    GOAUS!
    GOAUS!
    Looking like Div 7. Keep an eye out for it over the next few days.
    scarrgo
    scarrgo
    cheers. And is your SC name Red White and Blue? Mine has been redwhite&blue since I started years ago!
    GOAUS!
    GOAUS!
    Yeah same name. Had mine for many years too.
    Congrats on the light blue! It suits you! What board are you modding?
    Reactions: GOAUS!
    GOAUS!
    GOAUS!
    Thanks! I do like the blue (needs more red and white though). Modding the SuperCoach board currently.
    Posted thread. Do you want to organise the DT league?
    GOAUS!
    GOAUS!
    Similar to you I don't venture too much into DT/AFL Fantasy.
    Hey Goaus, I'm trying to come up with a way to get the SS gang back together. I don't want to make a facebook group, because of privacy, a chat room would suffer because of time differences- I'm considering a free, low maintenance forum, but it seems people got bored of the forum by the end- any ideas?
    GOAUS!
    GOAUS!
    Nah, it's sort of died out a bit now, I'm letting it go. People just got too busy and have moved on.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back