Remove this Banner Ad

• Hi friend, congratulations on becoming a dad and on the comprehensive victory last weekend. Hope it is all going well for you. Expecting a new Flight Facilities album sometime this year shall be rather good.
    Bender_
    Bender_
    Thanks mate - got 2 kids now and my hands full. Last weekend felt like a battle to see who was less s**t. Will take the win but wasn't much else good about it. New FF? Nice!
    JimmyDE
    JimmyDE
    Good on you mate, will keep you very busy indeed. Yes i felt if West Coast didn't overuse the ball so much they would of beat Freo by 10+ goals. New single with Emma Louise is decent.
    It's good to see you back sir.
    Bender_
    Bender_
    Thank you

You were on hiatus also, yes? Seeing the world? Chasing women? Going on adventures? All of the above?
    Art Corvelay
    Art Corvelay
    Ja, I had a decent break away from the forums... Had cause to take some time away, but ended up taking (far) far longer than planned. Lived OS for part of it so I'll claim that as a reason... All of the above for you too? Modship got to you?
    Bender_
    Bender_
    Nah, had another child enter the world so had to make some sacrifices in terms of what I wanted to prioritise with my free time.
    Im going to enjoy making you melt without copping a day off for it. Game on Floggo
    Bender_
    Bender_
    Yeah, we both know it's coz you copped so much s**t for your bed and suit comments - I've still got the PMs from you begging me to stop people picking on you. So pathetic.
    CarnDaTigg's
    CarnDaTigg's
    I don't melt over what flogs on here post...that's how we are different you and I. The PMs were to do with you banning people you disliked at the drop of the hat but those that tongued your gooch got away with murder.

Couldn't believe the hypocrisy from someone holding the prestigious position of internet forum moderator
    Bender_
    Bender_
    Sounds like a lot of talk for someone who doesn't care. :embarrassedforyouface:
    That is a scary gif. What's the context around it?
    Bender_
    Bender_
    Just some pisstake video done by the Eagles media dept years back when Gov got drafted. One of those light hearted ones that's more embarrassing than funny.
    Will trade you a rare pepe to reopen my thread
    Reactions: Gray Day
    Bender_
    Bender_
    Er what?
    hazard
    hazard
    The market for rare Pepes is about to spike (google 'rare pepe'). You could make a fortune and all you have to do is let everyone talk about how fragile the Weagles are. :)
    hello, just curious, why did you delete my thread? i'm not annoyed, just very drunk, was wanting to talk space etc
    Reactions: Amstaff_
    Bender_
    Bender_
    Coz it was crud. I have reopened it in the divvy, you'll get plenty of takers in there.
    db swannie
    db swannie
    Ok. Are you feeling a bit cranky tonight? Was surprised you felt the need to obliterate it that's all?
    Bender_
    Bender_
    No more than a usual Sunday evening. Threads that are lame or turd generally go to the divvy, pointless ones get deleted. To be honest yours was fairly pointless other than you seemed like you wanted someone to talk to you. No matter, it has been resurrected and you can chat with the intellectuals on the Bay about anything you like.
    This wall is like someone's memory of a wall, and the memory is fading.
    Reactions: Tank Girl
    Bender_
    Bender_
    Don't try and suck up with TD quotes.
    You doing the tipping comp this year?
    Russell2Gibbs
    Russell2Gibbs
    OK sure. My performance last year was rather embarrassing though.
    Fair shake bender dymot started that and i was replying in like manner
    Reactions: Rainfall
    Bender_
    Bender_
    I didn't thread ban you Bombers. Regardless you were contributing to the stupidity.
    Bombers 2003
    Bombers 2003
    yeh it was fyfie,fair point
    What the * is this ghey s**t on your wall Bender?
    Reactions: Freomaniac
    Bender_
    Bender_
    Yeah, I tend to attract a certain kind of poster, don't I? And by certain kind I mean dipshits (present company excluded of course).
    I know you don't like me.... But I like you.
    Bender_
    Bender_
    Well... this is awkward.
    JimmyDE
    JimmyDE
    I know, I know but after all you are my favourite eagles poster.
    JimmyDE
    JimmyDE
    How good was that? See that educated post I made? It contributed more footy knowledge in 1 post than any eagles fan has for the whole 2013. Thoughts?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back