Bay 13 Footy Cards

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
LuvtheKangas.jpg

Wow, I'm very flattered! I thought I was too under the radar to get a guernsey from the great oogac. Now to convert to poster size - office wall, here we come.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This thread is beyond words... Oogac once again you show your talent. I really love your whole Imageshack site now, and sent it off to show mates to look at today.

I'm sure you're all over it, but that needs to be a portfolio that you send off to the Herald Sun or the Footy Show or somewhere like that because you will be hired immediately. If you are interested PM me, because I might be able to ask around a bit for you.

You're an undiscovered talent.

Can you also do me a favour and make another one of yourself.

Well actually two.

1) A pair of wings with the cartoonised word MODERATOR in amongst the wings.

2) Another one also. Something like a bunch of gold miners (Dig Dug style) at the top with the ground level up there, and you down deep in the ground shining.

Seriously I know you're modest but I demand them for me. :)

Just too many to laugh out loud at. And that is just from tonights new inclusions from our master.

My family are sure that I have finally lost it, and are calling the Flying Doctor as I type.

But Jesus that is clever!!:D:D

Did someone say Jehovah??

crowd: Bushie did

ohhh, *Stones fly krthuch on skull

04_whist.jpg

Bushie: Look. I-- I'd had a lovely supper, and all I said to my wife was, 'That piece of halibut was good enough for Jehovah.'
CROWD: He said it again

Did someone say Jehovah??

crowd: Bushie did

ohhh, *Stones fly krthuch on skull

04_whist.jpg

Bushie: Look. I-- I'd had a lovely supper, and all I said to my wife was, 'That piece of halibut was good enough for Jehovah.'
CROWD: He said it again

:D:D:D

Oh god I love MP:thumbsu::D

Serious question people.

Why can't I make my oogac card my avater?? What am I doing wrong?

Please take me through this slowly.

And gump!!.....don't bother....you are on thin frozen water already....trying to get smart with me wont help it thicken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back