Debt Demolition Dinner - $2,013,000 Raised.

Remove this Banner Ad

Good effort from Jimmy and the 190 odd guests.

A ticket cost 1k each and then everyone could donate more as the night went on (and the grog took its effect I assume) a couple of people even donating 100k+. 2,013,000 was the final tally.

Great result for the club, anyone who fancies pitching in can use www.debtdemolition.com.au

Re: Debt Demolition Dinner - 2 Million Raised.

****Sitsback and waits for patronising "tin-rattling" comments from Collingwood, Essendon, WC and Adelaide fans******

I think that was more than expected, so bloody good effort :thumbsu:
No doubt, most of us were hoping for anything over a million, so to get two million was astounding.

There is still one function left for the members who are willing to donate between the 500-1000 buck mark, so hopefully we can get 200-300k from that as well, a great start to wiping that 5 million debt.

Well done Melbourne :thumbsu:

****Sitsback and waits for patronising "tin-rattling" comments from Collingwood, Essendon, WC and Adelaide fans******

Isn't that what we pay our assistant coaches ?

Whoever had "WC" and "Post 11" in the sweep, can they please report to the front counter to claim their prize.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That is a fair effort.
Nice one.

Bloody great news! Didnt expect anything nearly that high. I'll be sleeping well tonight :D

And to opposition supporters wishing us well, thank you for your support. It's in the interest of our great game to make sure all our clubs survive and thrive.

Please don't call us passionless either. Even if there are less of us, we are trying :thumbsu:

I reckon that's awesome, and all those clowns who 'bagged' President Stynes owe him an apology ...

I think i heard Jim Stynes tonight say he wanted something at least around the 1 million mark so this is outstanding work :thumbsu:. Great to see.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back