Well, Im Going To Vegas

Remove this Banner Ad

I might have to skip UFC, it's more expensive than I was hoping.

But I should be able to do a double of Miami Dolphins @ Denver Broncos (2pm) and San Jose Sharks @ Colorado Avalanche (6pm) on Sunday November 2. Plan to book tickets today. Mile High stadium looks close enough to the Pepsi Center and hopefully I have about an hour to get between the two. With any luck I will also try to get a ticket for Lakers @ Nuggets the day before. That would be an awesome weekend, NBA, NFL and NHL all within 24 hours, all fairly decent games.

Will probably pass on NASCAR in Phoenix, as much as I love all things sport, that doesn't even give me a semi.

PS: I can see there are about a dozen threads in here that I haven't looked at for a month. Have barely thought about poker for a while.

How good is this? Broncos v Dolphins at Mile High Stadium, I just bought a ticket in Section 120 for $62.50 :thumbsu:

3058sie8.gif

I guess what I saved on the Broncos I ended up paying on the Nuggets.

NHL: Section 232, Row 3 for Colorado Avalanche v San Jose Sharks
NBA: Section 102, Row 18 for Denver Nuggets v LA Lakers (not bad huh?)

pepsicentercrdb3.jpg

Booked all bar one of the games below. Been looking into what else I can do and the one thing I keep going back to is UFC91 in Las Vegas. I guess I'll have to see how I go on the poker tables, a little success and I'll spend whatever I have to to see some mindless violence up close :)

Denver:
- NBA: Denver Nuggets v LA Lakers
- NFL: Denver Broncos v Miami Dolphins
- NHL: Colorado Avalanche v San Jose Sharks

Phoenix:
- NFL: Arizona Cardinals v San Francisco 49ers yet to book

Vancouver:
- NHL: Vancouver Canucks v Detroit Red Wings

San Francisco:
- NHL: San Jose Sharks v Chicago Blackhawks

Haven't you gone yet...geez, piss of already would ya :cool:

Nah, have a good trip mate

Bring us back some decent stories :thumbsu:

...or some of that nice American money

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've decided r+b went busto in Vegas hence no stories. And is only getting around the states on pre-paid for stuff such as hotels and airfares.

Prove me wrong r+b......prove me wrong.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back