Australian Day Open Training

Remove this Banner Ad

Just got back from training and it was a pretty good day besides the weather.

I'll leave all the training details to the other guys who do it well, but key standouts for me were Houli, Grigg, Cotch.

Edwards and Deledio did not train with the main group. Taylor came out for a few minutes and spoke with the coaches then went back in.

I got a few autographs so was pretty wrapt with that. Spewing I missed out on getting Lids autograph but it just seems like he avoids having to make contact with the fans at all costs. Might sound a bit harsh but that's how it seems.

Most of the guys were great. Cotchin especially, I watched him closely. Has time for everyone and makes sure everyone gets and autograph or photo.

The sausages were nice, and I even got a photo with Dimma who was also extremely nice. Poor bloke, he was trying to eat his sausage but keep getting asked for photo's. He did them without any hesistation! I felt bad and apologized. lol.

Also, does anyone from the forums own that old Yellow and black Kingswood/Holden with the Richmond Number plates? If you do, your car looks very nice! :D

Just a note for RFC_Official...The Jack Dyer stand really needs a clean. It was filthy. Are there any plans in the near future to revamp it?

Great day. :thumbsu:

Just got back from training and it was a pretty good day besides the weather.

I'll leave all the training details to the other guys who do it well, but key standouts for me were Houli, Grigg, Cotch.

Edwards and Deledio did not train with the main group. Taylor came out for a few minutes and spoke with the coaches then went back in.

I got a few autographs so was pretty wrapt with that. Spewing I missed out on getting Lids autograph but it just seems like he avoids having to make contact with the fans at all costs. Might sound a bit harsh but that's how it seems.

Most of the guys were great. Cotchin especially, I watched him closely. Has time for everyone and makes sure everyone gets and autograph or photo.

The sausages were nice, and I even got a photo with Dimma who was also extremely nice. Poor bloke, he was trying to eat his sausage but keep getting asked for photo's. He did them without any hesistation! I felt bad and apologized. lol.

Also, does anyone from the forums own that old Yellow and black Kingswood/Holden with the Richmond Number plates? If you do, your car looks very nice! :D

Just a note for RFC_Official...The Jack Dyer stand really needs a clean. It was filthy. Are there any plans in the near future to revamp it?

How many fans do you estimate were there JR#8?

i also went today and my highlights where big griff back into full training and watching foley run without any limp/pain.
any one that thinks the game has/will past foley is sooo wrong. foley is a jet. super fast with his hand. will dominate rd1 id say. supercoach must have lol

was alittle disappointed with the whole day tho. only half the group came out to train, hardwick did say while having a sag that the rest of the group would come out later.
would have thot, if u where going to put it out there for people to come and make a day of it ,u would have put the whole group out there, but maybe thats just me.

Could not disagree more about lids he signed jumper football etc when he first came of the ground and then again later when the player all came of the ground.

Regarding The Jack Dyer stand he would be rolling in his grave.
As you send it was filthy it had stuff in it from 2009 and that is just not good enough. Very poor Richmond.

Could not disagree more about lids he signed jumper football etc when he first came of the ground and then again later when the player all came of the ground.

Regarding The Jack Dyer stand he would be rolling in his grave.
As you send it was filthy it had stuff in it from 2009 and that is just not good enough. Very poor Richmond.

Must have missed Lids come out, I did not see him at all when all the guys were signing jumpers ect.

I know when he came in he sneaked through the roller door.

When I was leaving there were a few boys at training still while everyone was on the ground having a kick. It really felt very family orientated which was great. :thumbsu:

Yeah, one of my young blokes nearly got flattened by Mitch Farmer when he and Posty were having a bit of kick to kick with one of the coaches at the end of the session. Oops :eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back