Brownlow Medallist
Mar 26, 2008
Behind You...
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Justice League
vBulletin are responsibly for this:

Due to our increased popularity, the server is too busy at the moment so we're rationing resources. Please try again in a few minutes.

You can avoid all busy messages like this one by joining the BigFooty Supporters Club. It's the best deal in town!

This has been such a common problem of this year and I'm sick of it and so are all the other users. Who ever is responsible for the servers has not delivered and let users down all year! Time to move on and get a new host Big Internet Group. And it's always when there is plenty to discuss. How can you keep putting up with this?! They have dropped the ball on trade week at a time of one of the biggest trades!

They arent doing their job properly, they constantly fail, this hasn't been fixed, this has been happening all year.

appologies to vBulletin if they are not responsible, but who is?

I've heard rumours and I'm not completely assured of such truth in these claims..

If Fred or Chief could indicate yay or nay whether the messages are actually caused by making a user group that is prone to receiving these messages, and having all members join that group. They then make another user group, which doesn't receive the messages, and put platinum and subscription members in there. So really, it's a marketing strategy that's not caused by the host at all. In my experience, vBulletin can't, in any other way, give preference to one group over another, so it's run by BigFooty?

Again, this was just a rumour... though I am interested in knowing, too. If the staff aren't happy with this here just delete it and drop me a PM. :)

Tarkyn that is not true.

There is no Platinum membership or anything like it on tlc, and we cop these messages more than anyone. Please find out the prob Rog!!!

vBulletin are responsibly for this:

Due to our increased popularity, the server is too busy at the moment so we're rationing resources. Please try again in a few minutes.

You can avoid all busy messages like this one by joining the BigFooty Supporters Club. It's the best deal in town!

This has been such a common problem of this year and I'm sick of it and so are all the other users. Who ever is responsible for the servers has not delivered and let users down all year! Time to move on and get a new host Big Internet Group. And it's always when there is plenty to discuss. How can you keep putting up with this?! They have dropped the ball on trade week at a time of one of the biggest trades!

They arent doing their job properly, they constantly fail, this hasn't been fixed, this has been happening all year.

appologies to vBulletin if they are not responsible, but who is?

Jay Schulz to the Power wasn't that big of a trade.

So did people who've ponied up the coin for the best deal in town cop the server busy messags too?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back