Better 'buys' than the NMFC LTD

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 17, 2004
Australia
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Virginblue.gif

Not surprising.

I didn't fancy you had an eye for money :)

Amazing thread from a bloke supporting a club for sale to the highest bidder, yet only managed to attract Tasmania, about a club that knocked back $100,000,000.00.:rolleyes:

Hawkk, even if I concentrated all my powers on the effort, I could never make you look any stupider than you yourself manage to do.

Amazing thread from a bloke supporting a club for sale to the highest bidder, yet only managed to attract Tasmania, about a club that knocked back $100,000,000.00.:rolleyes:

Hawkk, even if I concentrated all my powers on the effort, I could never make you look any stupider than you yourself manage to do.

LOL. Even by Hawthorn 'troll' standards this is pathetic.

Wrong.

You sold home games to Gold Coast and Canberra for 300k a pop, we sell them to Tassie for 800k+ a pop...Hawthorn also didnt whore its name and flirt with relocation to do it :)

What next, KFC supporters talking about financial stablity :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Excuse me?

afl.com.au ladder

Hawthorn
Geelong
W Bulldogs
Sydney Swans
Collingwood
Adelaide
N Melbourne
Richmond
Brisbane Lions
St Kilda
Essendon
Carlton
Fremantle
West Coast Eagles
Port Adelaide
Melbourne

Looked a little different in the 1999-2007 period didn't it?

The sad thing is, I cant think of ONE area where North Melbourne are superior to Hawthorn...in every sense of the word, you are inferior :)

afl.com.au ladder

Hawthorn
Geelong
W Bulldogs
Sydney Swans
Collingwood
Adelaide
N Melbourne
Richmond
Brisbane Lions
St Kilda
Essendon
Carlton
Fremantle
West Coast Eagles
Port Adelaide
Melbourne

Looked a little different in the 1999-2007 period didn't it?

The sad thing is, I cant think of ONE area where North Melbourne are superior to Hawthorn...in every sense of the word, you are inferior :)

Idiot.

Waverley, Tasmania

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search
Waverley
Launceston, Tasmania Population: 1,555 (2006 census) Postcode: 7250 Location: 4 km (2 mi) from Launceston LGA: City of Launceston State District: Bass Federal Division: Bass Suburbs around Waverley: Ravenswood Ravenswood
Newstead Waverley
St Leonards St Leonards
Waverley is a suburb of Launceston, in the north of Tasmania, Australia.
It is an eastern suburb, As well as the location of the Waverley Woolen Mills, It is also the home of Waverley primary school, and is the first suburb you pass through when visiting Launceston from the east coast via the Tasman Highway.
it is now the new home of the Tassie Hawks football club.

Yes because...

After the siren sounds – or before the first bounce – why not add a few days to your Tasmanian holiday.

Where: Aurora Stadium, Launceston
Date: 2.10pm - Saturday, 17 May 2008

There is nothing as exciting as a live game of football played at the top level - superb athletes battling it out for the ultimate prize of the right to play in the Grand Final.

If you are planning a Tasmania trip through winter and you are a Hawks devotee or just a general AFL tragic, make sure you include a trip to Launceston’s Aurora Stadium to see one of the four matches to be played there. The Stadium is great, the parking easy and you can use the rest of your holiday to recover.

In Round 8 Hawthorn takes on Port Adelaide.

Seriously, WTF is an 'Aussie Kangaroo' membership...

Why was the media told NEVER to use North Melbourne when talking about the Kangaroos 1999-2007, why does every relocation/merger conversation involve North Melbourne :)

Yes because...

Seriously, WTF is an 'Aussie Kangaroo' membership...

Why was the media told NEVER to use North Melbourne when talking about the Kangaroos 1999-2007, why does every relocation/merger conversation involve North Melbourne :)

Thank you for showing your intelligence.
So now we are to be officially referred to as North Melbourne and officially you are the Tassie Hawks right?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back