If Fev the most selfish footballer of all time?

Remove this Banner Ad

I named two other players because CHELSEACARLTON was obsessed with Buddy. READ THE THREAD.

no it was a joke d%$@head
you are end of story
we are sick of threads with his name in them when the thread is about something else
you are a young duddy ranklin
with no ideas:D

I'm sorry urinating on a window is selfish in what way? It's stupid but most people need to go to the toilet every so often? Don't say stupid things that Fev has done and make them out to be selfish acts!

Does Alan Didak rolling with a murderer make him selfish? No, it makes even stupider then he already was!

When looking at his past deeds and actions yes, they are selfish acts. He has brought a child into this world, a child that will grow up in a media driven world where past deeds of his father will no doubt be made public knowledge, and oneday it's knowledge. (Unsure of whether it is a boy or girl)

He plays poker instead of raising his child, he hits the turps then urinates on windows, he assualts bar staff... really, need I go on?

Didak did some stupid things, but they were not committed against his family. Fevola's were. When one has children they must assume a greater level or responsibility and maturity, Fevola hasn't, and therefor he is selfish.

So Fev isn't the most selfish you've seen in 15 years?

Not backflipping again are we mate?:rolleyes:

Are they? Show me his handball stats compared to total possesions; i doubt they'd be half...

Well i don't know if he is for sure, i suspect he is, Richo is right up there with him. Who says they have to be handballs, some are field kicks.

no it was a joke d%$@head
you are end of story
we are sick of threads with his name in them when the thread is about something else
you are a young duddy ranklin
with no ideas:D

Thread didn't have his name on it, the title didn't anyway, just used Buddy as an example, he is the premier forward in the comp is he not?

When looking at his past deeds and actions yes, they are selfish acts. He has brought a child into this world, a child that will grow up in a media driven world where past deeds of his father will no doubt be made public knowledge, and oneday it's knowledge. (Unsure of whether it is a boy or girl)

He plays poker instead of raising his child, he hits the turps then urinates on windows, he assualts bar staff... really, need I go on?

Didak did some stupid things, but they were not committed against his family. Fevola's were. When one has children they must assume a greater level or responsibility and maturity, Fevola hasn't, and therefor he is selfish.

I forgot, having alife means your selfish, he plays poker, he plays football...what can he do without his children that isn't selfish?

Well i don't know if he is for sure, i suspect he is, Richo is right up there with him. Who says they have to be handballs, some are field kicks.
You don't know for sure...yet you were saying he IS the most selfish you've seen before a minute ago...haha...

you are the worst person i have seen trying to argue. The key is to not backflip any time someone coes up with something new:D

Joke of a thread if you can't back it up!

And please prove to me how Buddy has more than half of his possesions to be field kicks? I am yet to see him not have a shot this year:confused:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thread didn't have his name on it, the title didn't anyway, just used Buddy as an example, he is the premier forward in the comp is he not?

So? So is Fev yet you say he is selfish and Buddy isn't?

Dude, the players i used in my OP are only as an example. The thread is about FEV. Pound that message into your thick skull.
There goes the little creditability you had! You said i asked you who is the most selfish player but now your saying that Fev is and if you say otherwise your wrong!

You are a joke mate! And deserve votes for the flog of they year!

I forgot, having alife means your selfish, he plays poker, he plays football...what can he do without his children that isn't selfish?

Having a life does not make you selfish Mo. Don't be irrational.

He has a family, he has a responsibility to them. If his wife was your sister, would you defend him. I certainly would not.

EDIT: What he can do about his children, Mo, is start acting like a father. Repecting his family enough too pull his head in, to grow up. Pissing on walls and sleeping with young models does not achieve this, do you agree?

You don't know for sure...yet you were saying he IS the most selfish you've seen before a minute ago...haha...

you are the worst person i have seen trying to argue. The key is to not backflip any time someone coes up with something new:D

Joke of a thread if you can't back it up!

And please prove to me how Buddy has more than half of his possesions to be field kicks? I am yet to see him not have a shot this year:confused:

You'll notice this thread title ends with a question mark . . . *******. Honestly can you get any dumber? I've been accomodating people in this argument in the spirit of fairness but you and Thrawny just don't get it.
Thrawn should change his name to C-3PO or Bib Fortuna, it would be a much more fitting namesake for him, lacks a 5th of the intelligence of the Grand Admiral. Anyway, here goes.

http://stats.rleague.com/afl/stats/players/L/Lance_Franklin.html

As you can see, 127 dispoals, 72 shots on goal, which is 1.7 disposals per goal, so roughly half his touches are not scoring shots, and just trust me, doesn't kick em out on the full, not that i've seen.

So? So is Fev yet you say he is selfish and Buddy isn't?

There goes the little creditability you had! You said i asked you who is the most selfish player but now your saying that Fev is and if you say otherwise your wrong!

You are a joke mate! And deserve votes for the flog of they year!

Dude, if you don't understand it's okay.

Having a life does not make you selfish Mo. Don't be irrational.

He has a family, he has a responsibility to them. If his wife was your sister, would you defend him. I certainly would not.

EDIT: What he can do about his children, Mo, is start acting like a father. Repecting his family enough too pull his head in, to grow up. Pissing on walls and sleeping with young models does not achieve this, do you agree?
I am sorry, is this thread about being selfish or being a ________?

Because i can say the exact same thing about Didak to you.

argh bullshhhhhhhh
youre an imbecile
hawthorn threads all have buddy in them somewhere!!
thats my point and ive argued my case for fev
stiff shite little man

You'll notice this thread title ends with a question mark . . . *******. Honestly can you get any dumber?

http://stats.rleague.com/afl/stats/players/L/Lance_Franklin.html

As you can see, 127 dispoals, 72 shots on goal, which is 1.7 disposals per goal, so roughly half his touches are not scoring shots, and just trust me, doesn't kick em out on the full, not that i've seen.
Doesn't a question mark mean a question? I am pretty sure your saying he is and if not then your wrong.

And don't call me dumber when you can't even write in proper english:pDipshit

Dude, if you don't understand it's okay.
I think you don't understand the fact that Buddy is just as selfish if not more than Fev. You even produved the stats to show that he is.

Haha why show his stats when alot more than half are scoreing shots and they don't even show his "give offs" which is your saving quote to say he isn't selfish.

You have no clue mate:cool:

Doesn't a question mark mean a question? I am pretty sure your saying he is and if not then your wrong.

And don't call me dumber when you can't even write in proper english:pDipshit

I think you don't understand the fact that Buddy is just as selfish if not more than Fev. You even produved the stats to show that he is.

Haha why show his stats when alot more than half are scoreing shots and they don't even show his "give offs" which is your saving quote to say he isn't selfish.

You have no clue mate:cool:

Dude, subtract scoring shots from total disposal to get disposals that are not scoring shots . . . can't make it any simpler. It's 1.72 . . . meaning for every possession he has .72 are not scoring shots, they are passes or whatever.

Well done, a question mark does imply a question. And that's what this thread is. I've certainly convinced myself of the answer, the question is to all remaining forumites.

I am sorry, is this thread about being selfish or being a ________?

Because i can say the exact same thing about Didak to you.

Sweet Jesus. If your not even sure about the thread topic, how can I possibly seek to elighten you?

I understand your loyalty to Fevola, it is an edearing quality. But don't be blinded by love.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back