Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 10, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Port Melbourne (VFL)
Hey Guys.

Just a reminder that Collingwood is playing at Werribee today in the VFL.

The start is at 2pm.

If you can't make it down there, the game will be live on the radio at 1611 AM 3XX in Melbourne or on the internet at www.radio1611.com.au (and MAYBE 87.9 FM at the ground)

If you are going to the game (for the first time) takle the Werribee train to the end of the line. When you get off at Werribee, go down the ramp to underneath the station, then turn right and head up towards the shops.

Pass the Pizza Hut and Cash Converters (on your left) to you join the next street and turn right, walk down about 3 blocks (passing the KFC, Coles and Hungry Jacks) cross the street and there's the ground (the enterance is at the far/geelong end).

Peter.

Nicholls (well the txt said Nicholas, so I assume Snag meant Nicholls....) has kicked a few goals.
Anthony & Goldsack Doing well.
Cam Wood doing well.
Egan is trying.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would rather see Wood playing, but Bryan will stay next week. You can't question his courage and how hard he goes at the pill. He has no respect for his own safety in some contests, and that's how he has to play to stay in the side.

Still eventually the better tap ruckman and more talented player will overtake him again.

Bryan will go up against Seaby most likely.

Egan is often very trying.

Or did you mean that Egan really is trying? :eek:

Well played.

As for Wood, I don't think there's any question he's a better option against Cox than Bryan, but you just can't drop anyone after our game last night. Unless Fraser doesn't come up (didn't exactly look 100% last night) I can't see Wood playing next week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back