News Training 15th Jan Cancelled & Intra Club Matches Announced

Remove this Banner Ad

I was at the practice match today & got burnt to high hell.... was well worth it though :D
had my hubby's camera with me & thought I would try my hand at photography as well.
Took over 170 pics & have selected about 48 of them & posted them on my facebook.....
sorry, I don't know how to put them in here....

have a lovely couple of pics of HAMMER with no top on :D :heart:

As long as you don't mind exposing your Facebook persona, you can direct link from Facebook. .. If you open up the album in Facebook, down the bottom is an external link to the album under the title "Share this album with anyone by sending them this public link". ..

If you are looking for a more anonymous photo upload than one of the photographers on here should be able to hook you up with an upload site. ..

Edit: Another option is setting up a fan page on Facebook for your photos. .. "Create a group. .." obviously that still exposes your Facebook persona though. ..

I'm amazed at those knocking Duigs disposal????

Apart from one short kick early where he clapped his hands and told himself off in disgust he didn't miss a target :confused:

Oh what am I thinking now :p

TB you must post the Handsome pics for the ladies, especially for me & LMBB ;)

Oh Lordy, I agree you really should share them :D

Thanks everyone for all the reports and opinions. So freaking excited for 2011!

Any other info on Hampson? Did he only take that one grab that resulted in a point?

Another player Shane rogers has recruited, its about time he started getting some of the kudos for players such as armfield, joseph ellard garlett davies lucas kruezer duigan twomey watson kerr etc, we are now starting to get a really competitive list together, I wonderwho really is pulling the recruiting strings at the blues

ok..... see if this works.....
I don't mind anyone in these Carlton forums knowing my facebook details & my name.... after all, people still have to ask me to be a friend & if I don't know you then I won't accept you.... hehehehehe

edit..... thanks for the link info on how to upload the facebook page to here

Edit..... Removed link for pics

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/ratten-will-not-risk-star-skipper/story-e6frf9jf-1225996748902

CARLTON plans to keep Brownlow medallist Chris Judd on ice until at least the second round of the NAB Cup.

The Blues are taking a cautious approach with the captain in an effort to have him at his peak for the Round 1 clash with Richmond on March 24. Coach Brett Ratten said yesterday Judd was suffering soreness and would not be pushed into any early pre-season action.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/ratten-will-not-risk-star-skipper/story-e6frf9jf-1225996748902

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm pretty sure I was sitting right infront of the guy that was speaking, he has the same voice and said the same things. Wasn't filming anything though.

I've just watched the Ratten interview.
We seem to have a new man at the helm. :thumbsu:

A little bit more polished after a year copping a lot of stressful interviews. .. however this is laid back Ratts, I want to see a polished stressed Ratts tell some journo off ;)

why didn't Carlos play?

A few players didn't play this week whether injury or soreness. I would think new players from both the Carlton and Bullants will be rotated into the side next weekend.

A few players didn't play this week whether injury or soreness. I would think new players from both the Carlton and Bullants will be rotated into the side next weekend.
yeah - wasn't sure if had a memory of reports of more clots or something

ok..... see if this works.....
I don't mind anyone in these Carlton forums knowing my facebook details & my name.... after all, people still have to ask me to be a friend & if I don't know you then I won't accept you.... hehehehehe

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=30914&id=1718700355&l=6b72a7741c

edit..... thanks for the link info on how to upload the facebook page to here

Great photos true_blue_69. Judging from the camera angles, you must be the lady sitting right near the fence with the camera with that massive lens! :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back