Rate a Country: BIG FOOTY WORLD CUP - FINALS SERIES

Remove this Banner Ad

Tough to decide how to vote because I've been to one of them but can only go off impressions from afar for the other.

Paris is probably my favourite city in the world to visit, so France gets points for that, but I'd probably rather live in Canada if given the choice.

France has the more impressive history, but when it comes to modern day living I'd probably give the votes to Canada.

All in all I'm happy for either to win, but I'll go Canada... just.

Tough to decide how to vote because I've been to one of them but can only go off impressions from afar for the other.

Paris is probably my favourite city in the world to visit, so France gets points for that, but I'd probably rather live in Canada if given the choice.

France has the more impressive history, but when it comes to modern day living I'd probably give the votes to Canada.

All in all I'm happy for either to win, but I'll go Canada... just.
Pretty Good summary.

I'll go France :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CANADA - BIG FOOTY WORLD CUP CHAMPIONS

Canadian Celebrations

420canada-fans-420x0.jpg

Canada_silver1.JPG

Winter-Olympics-day-14--Canada-ice-hockey-go_2424492.jpg

canadian-hockey-team-200x135.jpg

l5113234.jpg

107288_canada-day.jpg

Team-Can-celebrates2-1023x588.jpg

3681031811_b77c32774b.jpg

j0403250.jpg

worldcuptrophy.jpg

Thank you for all your votes and for making this tournament a success! :)

Kudos to you man. This was a brilliant idea and one of the most enjoyable threads I've ever been part of on this site.

Well done to Canada for winning the tournament and also to France and the mighty USA for their respective second and third placings.

Thanks, FJ! :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back