2012 Membership Tally

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those figures are simply just cheapo memberships sold to embark on an insecure marketing campaign. Richmonds Revenue was higher last year and will be this year, proving we have more members than you if prices were similar. Back under your bridge.

That is not what this thread is about.

What don't you get about this?

I can prattle on how the Hawks have more money, better training facilities, have no debt, post multi million dollar profits, and are so far above Richmond on the field where it counts, its not funny.

I can prattle on about the Hawks winning 6 Premierships since Richmond last won anything.

But that is not what this thread is about.

Do try to keep up.

Hawks 47,193

That is not what this thread is about.

What don't you get about this?

I can prattle on how the Hawks have more money, better training facilities, have no debt, post multi million dollar profits, and are so far above Richmond on the field where it counts, its not funny.

I can prattle on about the Hawks winning 6 Premierships since Richmond last won anything.

But that is not what this thread is about.

Do try to keep up.

Hawks 47,193

yes taz and there are plenty of posters for all teams who do this including hawk fans.its not just us mate.

yes taz and there are plenty of posters for all teams who do this including hawk fans.its not just us mate.

I did not say there was not Hawk supporters and other supporters who do this.

I was replying to the dudes that posts the same s**t, every time, every year, in the same thread.

After the...?

Another 20,000? We hit 40,000 BEFORE the 2008 flag.

As I said, we were consistently among the top Victorian teams during 10 years of utter crap on the field. Care to explain that fact in reference to your theory?

I'll happily keep informing you of the facts if you like, please don't let your ignorance of them keep you from posting on the topic.

You had 30.000 members in 07 and then you win a flag in 08 and then a dynasty is proclaimed and now you have over 50,000. the FACTS are an increase of 20,000 extra members who have jumped on board. Ignorance is part of being in denial. The undeniable fact is that more than a few Hawthorn supporters jumped on board at the thought of an increase in success.

You had 30.000 members in 07 and then you win a flag in 08 and then a dynasty is proclaimed and now you have over 50,000. the FACTS are an increase of 20,000 extra members who have jumped on board. Ignorance is part of being in denial. The undeniable fact is that more than a few Hawthorn supporters jumped on board at the thought of an increase in success.

Who really cares how they got them. Maybe they are bandwagoners, maybe they are pets, maybe they are just made up names, but the fact of the matter is that they have them and good luck to them.

I'm happy if any bangwagoners want to jump on board the Mighty Cats Express - the more the merrier if you ask me. Who really cares how or why, so long as the money is coming in and the survival of the club is safe.

As I said, we had 40,000 BEFORE our flag. That is a FACT.

You don't seem to understand what a fact is.

Yes, I'm quite happy to accept that our membership has gone up from 40,000 to a consistent 50,000 SINCE that flag. Despite poor results, generally speaking.

A FACT that I'm actually quite happy about, as is pretty much every other Hawthorn supporter.

Your insistence on quoting this figure as proof of some sort of negative trait is one of the wonderfully infantile things about this forum that never fails to bring the laughs.."You're bigger bandwagoners than us! On no we're not, you're bandwagoners!" etc etc ad infinitum

It's a wonderful parallel universe where primary school one-up-man-ship is more important than the realities of life.

So, yes, I'm somehow dreadfully embarrassed that we were one of the top Victorian clubs for membership before success, and then the second best Victorian club after success. Yes, indeed, dreadfully embarrassed and hurt. We've got members, money, assets, a good future, and many other things going for us... but, gosh darn it, someone on the internet says Hawk fans aren't as good as his team's fans. Oh noes! :p

Who really cares how they got them. Maybe they are bandwagoners, maybe they are pets, maybe they are just made up names, but the fact of the matter is that they have them and good luck to them.

I'm happy if any bangwagoners want to jump on board the Mighty Cats Express - the more the merrier if you ask me. Who really cares how or why, so long as the money is coming in and the survival of the club is safe.
Hawks and Cats supporters don't normally agree with want each other, but in this case i have too agree with you power of the pussy. Membership is so important these days.

I did not say there was not Hawk supporters and other supporters who do this.

I was replying to the dudes that posts the same s**t, every time, every year, in the same thread.

Cmon mate you're just as bad.

Anyway Richmond membership revenue would be 300k ahead of Hawks right now like last year?:p

No flags for 30 years.No trips to Tassie with laptop powerpoint presentations.

JUST PURE LOYAL LOVE OF THE CLUB AND PASSION.

SOUL.

Never give in lads.

We were called struggle town ,now the heartbeat of Melbourne.

WE NEVER GIVE IN.

CARNA TIGES!

As I said, we had 40,000 BEFORE our flag. That is a FACT.

You don't seem to understand what a fact is.

Yes, I'm quite happy to accept that our membership has gone up from 40,000 to a consistent 50,000 SINCE that flag. Despite poor results, generally speaking.

A FACT that I'm actually quite happy about, as is pretty much every other Hawthorn supporter.

Your insistence on quoting this figure as proof of some sort of negative trait is one of the wonderfully infantile things about this forum that never fails to bring the laughs.."You're bigger bandwagoners than us! On no we're not, you're bandwagoners!" etc etc ad infinitum

It's a wonderful parallel universe where primary school one-up-man-ship is more important than the realities of life.

So, yes, I'm somehow dreadfully embarrassed that we were one of the top Victorian clubs for membership before success, and then the second best Victorian club after success. Yes, indeed, dreadfully embarrassed and hurt. We've got members, money, assets, a good future, and many other things going for us... but, gosh darn it, someone on the internet says Hawk fans aren't as good as his team's fans. Oh noes! :p

You know what your probably right. Im not really sure why i'm arguing how or why you got extra Memberships to be honest. It's probably the fact that Geelong and Hawthorn supporters needle and nitpick everything that's said about each club. I think it's time i built a bridge and concede.

Quick memo to myself "I will not stoop to the levels of bitterness and distaste between Geelong and Hawthorn supporters"

Anyway Richmond membership revenue would be 300k ahead of Hawks right now like last year?:p

SOUL.

Well we don't know if Richmond's revenue is larger because this thread is for membership numbers. But don't let the topic get in the way of the consntant off season Richmond mantra of "I swear we will actually do something on the field soon and then we will be bigger than you!!!"

If you take 30 years of being awful as a positive then good for you.

You know what your probably right. Im not really sure why i'm arguing how or why you got extra Memberships to be honest. It's probably the fact that Geelong and Hawthorn supporters needle and nitpick everything that's said about each club. I think it's time i built a bridge and concede.

Quick memo to myself "I will not stoop to the levels of bitterness and distaste between Geelong and Hawthorn supporters"

:thumbsu:

Spoken like a gentleman.

Some apologies for my defensiveness, I may get a little precious when I think (correctly or incorrectly) that my mob is being denigrated. I might need you to send that memo to me too...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:thumbsu:

Spoken like a gentleman.

Some apologies for my defensiveness, I may get a little precious when I think (correctly or incorrectly) that my mob is being denigrated. I might need you to send that memo to me too...

I'd still like to see Geelong beat Hawthorn in a Grand Final though before i pass on.
Consider the memo etched in our memory bank.

SOUL.

Never give in lads.

We were called struggle town ,now the heartbeat of Melbourne.

WE NEVER GIVE IN.

CARNA TIGES!

Lolz, typical Smasha post. Quite the character.

Also to vent, can mods just start dishing out Yellows to Richmond/Hawks fans who continually engage in this petty dick-measuring contest, every ****ing year it's the EXACT same bullshit.

Hint- nobody gives a s**t:thumbsu:

Richmond operate in some bazarro universe. Truth is if they do start winning games their fans will leave in droves. It just doesn't fit with their masochistic self-flagelating ways to support a team hellbent on success.

Richmond operate in some bazarro universe. Truth is if they do start winning games their fans will leave in droves. It just doesn't fit with their masochistic self-flagelating ways to support a team hellbent on success.

I tell you what the most annoying part of the Pies being stuck on 53,000 for the past month is!

The fact that I can't get involved in the completely unnecessary penis measuring that goes on in this thread, which get's repeated ad nauseum by a section (not all) of Tigers and Hawks posters :rolleyes:

I tell you what the most annoying part of the Pies being stuck on 53,000 for the past month is!

The fact that I can't get involved in the completely unnecessary penis measuring that goes on in this thread, which get's repeated ad nauseum by a section (not all) of Tigers and Hawks posters :rolleyes:

I think you just did.

But rest assured, your smug sense of superiority makes yours is at least twice as big by my reckoning...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back