Official Match Thread S12 Round 6: Baghdad Bombers vs Geelong Gumbies at Abdu Prison

Who will win?

• Baghdad Bombers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Geelong Gumbies

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Unchanged if I don't name another team.

Wonder if the Gumbies will.

LOL! Nice looking team there......You do know your suppose to list the side in positions dont you? ;)

Bombers are a joke and cant even name a side properly haha.

Unchanged if I don't name another team.

Wonder if the Gumbies will.
Oh that team is all class:rolleyes:

Great to see the bombers don't have to follow the rules as well, that being if a red card player has played in a match they are required to miss the following week. All ready got away with it from last week from the un-named side.

Soon the exception of the "bombers will go unchanged" quote won't even be required at the penalty of no points being deducted of course.

Come on Gumbies, pressure is on and we really need to lift. 1 win from 5 starts simply isn't good enough but what better way to get back on track by knocking off the team we beat to reach last season's GF. GO GUMBIES!!! :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its do or die this weekend lads.

Its only a 14 weeks season and we are currently 1-4 and already a bit behind the top 4, which is what has to be made to play finals....The Bombers are one of those sides in the top 4 so we cant afford a slip up here Gumbies....Lose this and it will be very very hard to make the finals...I demand 100% commitment this week and if i dont see it i wont hesitate to possibly drop players the following week (Myself included if need be).....

Put your body on the line, win the ball, play for the shirt and lets get the vital 4 points Gumbies.

Cheers brah.

Great to see the bombers don't have to follow the rules as well, that being if a red card player has played in a match they are required to miss the following week. All ready got away with it from last week from the un-named side.

When was that even a rule? Seriously, are you making it up?

Soon the exception of the "bombers will go unchanged" quote won't even be required at the penalty of no points being deducted of course.

Now this doesn't even make sense.

Its do or die this weekend lads.

Its only a 14 weeks season and we are currently 1-4 and already a bit behind the top 4, which is what has to be made to play finals....The Bombers are one of those sides in the top 4 so we cant afford a slip up here Gumbies....
The Bombers players don't even need to show up and post, you are bantering for us!

Go **** yourself Pacemaker.

Back