Remove this Banner Ad

Macpie

Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
Jul 11, 2001
Beyond Melbourne
Other Teams
MIGHTY PIES
No Dane Swan - No Yze. This guy is sensational against bottom sides. Disgraceful today when (as Captain mind you) he let two team mates contest while he ran forward for a cheap goal ( which he duly missed) More akin to Justin Murphy than the captain of a premiership contender

Weak effort

No credit to Chick?

Yze can be sensational vs anyone, but is it so hard to believe that he was beaten today? Had 3 bad misses, could've easily had 4 straight.

you have justified 'flat track bully', but how is Yze a cheat?

please don't mistake my curiosity for positive emotion - I despise Yze, much to the disgust of my Demon mates.

DaveMorro said:
Reality is going to be such a bitch for Melbourne supporters
Oh hehehe....you're so right.....we're going to suffer big time...hahaha

TigerFan said:
roughly translated...

Yze is Melbourne FC personified.

'good against crap opposition but is terrible against the quality sides'

funny, reminds me of another side..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wow, what a shock, richmond, collingwood and bombers supporters whinging about adem yze when he has been the reason we beat all 3 teams...

Yze vs Essendon - 11 possessions, 4 goals 2 behinds
Yze vs Richmond - 16 possessions, 5 goals 2 behinds
Yze vs Collingwood - 18 possessions, 5 goals 2 behinds

Bully and Cheat? :confused:

Match winner? Definitly

Today he was beaten, Chick put a great blanket over him, if Yze hadv'e kicked 3.1 instead of 1.3, then he wouldv'e been declared the winner of the contest

So instead of these sh*thouse teams worrying about us, just remember who is sitting 2nd on the ladder, and who has beaten them in their last games

Nardz said:
'good against crap opposition but is terrible against the quality sides'

funny, reminds me of another side..

Fremantle?

:D

TigerFan said:
roughly translated...

Yze is Melbourne FC personified.

Well that makes Richmond absoloute crap considering he kicked 5 against them. Idiot.
Yze's kicking was sh*t. If he had kicked 3.1 or 4.0 we would've had a way better chance and you wouldn't be saying all this.

What stupid thread, as are those who have supported the original poster.

You obviously know nothing about football.

Macpie said:
No Dane Swan - No Yze. This guy is sensational against bottom sides. Disgraceful today when (as Captain mind you) he let two team mates contest while he ran forward for a cheap goal ( which he duly missed) More akin to Justin Murphy than the captain of a premiership contender

Weak effort

Not many flatter tracks than the Pies in the last couple of years. Wouldn't have anything to do with your colossal ********fest of a theory would it?

Has anyone else noticed that this board has two distinct seasons. When Collingwood are winning it's full of people pulling themselves about what a great side they are, how they're the future of everything and that they're sexy, cute and popular to boot. When they're losing it's 73 threads an hour slagging off all the other Victorian clubs for their percieved failings and weaknesses. Make it easy and sticky a thread about every side to the top of the board and save them the scrolling.

And I wondered why everyone hated them so badly until I started reading this site :rolleyes:

Supermercado said:
Not many flatter tracks than the Pies in the last couple of years. Wouldn't have anything to do with your colossal ********fest of a theory would it?

Has anyone else noticed that this board has two distinct seasons. When Collingwood are winning it's full of people pulling themselves about what a great side they are, how they're the future of everything and that they're sexy, cute and popular to boot. When they're losing it's 73 threads an hour slagging off all the other Victorian clubs for their percieved failings and weaknesses. Make it easy and sticky a thread about every side to the top of the board and save them the scrolling.

And I wondered why everyone hated them so badly until I started reading this site :rolleyes:
I know, and I feel really sorry for the one or two who actually have a brain.

I'm starting to think that we shouldn't be playing the pies on QB weekend so we get a chance to play them twice a year so Yze can make a Coolingwood player cry twice a year.

He's such a bully making a poor pies player cry ;)

LOL, what a ********er.

TigerFan said:
you have justified 'flat track bully', but how is Yze a cheat?

please don't mistake my curiosity for positive emotion - I despise Yze, much to the disgust of my Demon mates.

cheating in footy - avoiding contest and running forward hoping that the ball will get pushed towards you and you can get a cheap gutless goal and raise one finger high above your head.

Macpie said:
cheating in footy - avoiding contest and running forward hoping that the ball will get pushed towards you and you can get a cheap gutless goal and raise one finger high above your head.

So apart from our demolishing of your pathetic team last week, how many Melbourne games have you watched over the years?

Adem Yze is one of the most honest, decent, talented players going around. He has played through some terrible injuries, including the entire 2003 season, and has been about 80% fit all season (he still wears a protective vest under his jumper). To say that he is a bully & a cheat is just pulling random descriptive words out of your behind, hoping they'll fit the player.

He had a bad day with his kicking, big deal. He has been a midfielder all his career, and has been moved to pretty much FF without notice. And yet, still playing better football than Tarrant, who has been a forward all his career.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back