Official Match Thread 2005 Finals Series - 1st PF - DRAGONS V FURIES @ DI

Remove this Banner Ad

beaver's army said:
you know you're going to be singled out rota dont you.

lets go furies
53_1_b.JPG
THE ROTA JUST BRING IT

Yeah lets chalk up another win and move onto the biggest game in the history of our club and create history for ourselves we have a real chance lets not throw this away now. CARN DRAGONS

Capitalist you're going to have you hands full just keeping up with Mog or piping shriek Depending on who woms the toss and gets the easier opponent.
Rota will be killed by metallichris and you guys dont have any one to stop IITB. I fell sorry for you guys already

beaver's army said:
Capitalist you're going to have you hands full just keeping up with Mog or piping shriek Depending on who woms the toss and gets the easier opponent.
Rota will be killed by metallichris and you guys dont have any one to stop IITB. I fell sorry for you guys already
it looks like we may have a grudge match here.:D :cool: UNTILL AFTER THE MATCH I DONT SUPPORT RICHMOND ANYMORE JUST THE DRAGONS

(Log in to remove this ad.)

beaver's army said:

101 goals for the year (110 if we count the ones not counted by the statsman) and i had a quiet one last week.

2 quite ones in row??? I don't think so!!! :mad:

Furies team to be posted tomorrow.

Well, rota, I'm surprised. No Richmond anymore? Pff, your loss.

1 thing about the Furies is; we can be down at 3 quarter time, but we somehow manage to find a way to win. How will you stop our almighty squad? (Rhetorical Question btw.. so gg to teh Dragons)

rfctigerarmy said:
Well, rota, I'm surprised. No Richmond anymore? Pff, your loss.
Lets have a walk down memory lane. Kane Johnson was an avid supporter of Richmond. Then he was drafted to Adelaide. In a interview it was stated that kane had watched richmond closely. But when it came to richmond vs adelaide he was out there to win and would play his best to beat richmond at any cost. So come saturday i will do everything in my power to burn the furies (aka richmond) as soon as the ball bounces there will be no escape from theeeeeeee DRAGONS.

beaver's army said:

PFFFF

I'm not sure they even need to play me this week - its not like we are going to have a problem kicking goals and you guys don't have anyone up to my standard - It's going to be like Ben Rutten playing FB against the Blind schools U/15 girls team

and if your in the team - well thats helps us in our quest for a win anyhow.

rota69 said:
Lets have a walk down memory lane. Kane Johnson was an avid supporter of Richmond. Then he was drafted to Adelaide. In a interview it was stated that kane had watched richmond closely. But when it came to richmond vs adelaide he was out there to win and would play his best to beat richmond at any cost. So come saturday i will do everything in my power to burn the furies (aka richmond) as soon as the ball bounces there will be no escape from theeeeeeee DRAGONS.

Ahh, but we arent 'Richmond'... we are in a different league my friend. This isnt the AFL.:p

Truetiger said:
I can think of a few players that should be put back but i wont name them lol. They know who they are :)

Last week was a big win mate, its all over for the Dragons this week... we'll put their flames out. :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back