Official Match Thread 2005 Finals Series - GRAND FINAL - FURIES V SWAMPRATS @ PR

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

beaver's army said:
how many times can you fluke it before it isnt a fluke, was adelaide in 97 a fluke?
no but dragons vs furies prelim final 2005 was dont deny it you guys got lucky and i hope u get destroyed by the swampmice or what ever there name is.

Pie 4 Life said:
At least twice, usually three times. You've only done it once.

Furies = Fluke artists.
was it a fluke the first time we beat or were we to good for you that game? or arent we counting regular season matches? you guys had the weeks break and instead of trying to distract us in the semi because you knew if we won that game we would beat you in the prelim. just admit it guys you're not good enough.

rota69 said:
no but dragons vs furies prelim final 2005 was dont deny it you guys got lucky and i hope u get destroyed by the swampmice or what ever there name is.
pwned in the prelim, cant get over it can you... dont worry with that ********full team your making up say gday to the wooden spoons next year coz no team with u as captain is gunna get far

jackson_rules said:
pwned in the prelim, cant get over it can you... dont worry with that ********full team your making up say gday to the wooden spoons next year coz no team with u as captain is gunna get far
im coach not captain fool.

FB blackdiamond Pred Rubberman

HB ParalowiePower Ford Fairlane Porthos

C snap-shot Macca19 Ray Nolan

HF That’s Power Santos L Helper Sandola

F Dreamkillers Groove sog35

R Crazy_Big_Al Dyertribe Andre

I MrMeaner JuniorBurger

EMG Powerstufff Arsene Wenger

IN: JuniorBurger
OUT: Powerstufff

Remove this Banner Ad