FB: The Reaper - Guardian Hawk - RooBoy74

HB: Coin_Toss - Cat_Flying_High - Quiksilva

C: Jackson_Rules - Capitalist - J. Gallagher01#

HF: Rozza44 - Armageddon - Richyman

FF: Lonie_from_50 - Ljp86 - Ben_Cats_Fan

R: Rocca_Flys_High - Leg_Spinning_Sensation (c) - Moo

INT: Cuneyt - lukedarcy14

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lonie has been hampered by a niggle in his left knee, which will cause him to work slightly below par. He has been named in the forward line beside legend full-forward Ljp, and can hopefully have an impact. He is a chance to play half-forward/wing as the weeks go by and increasingly find form.

Go the Dragons.

Lonie_from_50 said:
Lonie has been hampered by a niggle in his left knee, which will cause him to work slightly below par. He has been named in the forward line beside legend full-forward Ljp, and can hopefully have an impact. He is a chance to play half-forward/wing as the weeks go by and increasingly find form.

Go the Dragons.

Lonie - 2 goals minimum mate, you will be too classier for a regular plooder at back pocket.

Armageddon makes his debut at CHF, will be a game to remember if he can kick 5!

rota69 said:
tip swaprats 168- dragons 11

You know, it's funny how you seem to have this obsession with us. In every thread that involves our team, there is guaranteed to be an idiotic comment similar to the one above. And almost all the time, it is riddled with spelling errors. What is a "swaprat"?

You truly are an idiot.

This indeed started with p4l coming into the koalas furies match thread and leaving his 2 cents and now i decided to leave my own. Wow i forgot to put an m in im sorry mr vocabulary Nazi.

rota69 said:
This indeed started with p4l coming into the kolas furies match thread and leaving his 2 cents and now i decided to leave my own. Wow i forgot to put an m in im sorry mr vocabulary Nazi.
Mine was realistic, yours is just whacked. :cool: :rolleyes:

rota69 said:
This indeed started with p4l coming into the kolas furies match thread and leaving his 2 cents and now i decided to leave my own. Wow i forgot to put an m in im sorry mr vocabulary Nazi.

Perhaps you should use your brain before posting in a thread and maybe canvassing an opinion, instead of typing your usual crap.

And by the way,

rota69 said:
This indeed started with p4l (full name required) coming into the kolas (Spelt wrong, no capital for first letter) (Need a "/" or a "-" here) furies (Again, no capital) match thread and leaving his 2 (Incorrect use of number only type numbers when number is above nine, should be "two" cents) and now i (no capital) decided to leave my own. Wow (No use of comma) i (no capital) forgot to put an m (need quotations marks as this is an individual letter) in im (no capital "I", no apostrophe) sorry mr (No capital as you are adressing me, no full stop) vocabulary (no capital) Nazi.

Well done Rota, that's 12 grammar errors in three lines. My corrections are almost as long as the dribble you decided to call English.

:)

Ljp86 said:
Perhaps you should use your brain before posting in a thread and maybe canvassing an opinion, instead of typing your usual crap.

And by the way,

:)
By the way, dont you have anything better to then redicule someone for their lack of vacabulary. I must say you are a really sad man.

rota69 said:
By the way, dont you have anything better to then redicule someone for their lack of vacabulary. I must say you are a really sad man.

No, I just don't like you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back