Rd 1 side Koalas
B: XXXKINGS, chrisfooty, kosi_23
HB: Hu$$ey , BATTERY, defier
C: Jimmy_c8, rota69, beagle charlie
HF: Spell_check, zeke, bomber man
F Frodo, Mcphee_is_a_gun, yze_class
R: The Dice Man, stoney, skooks
I/C: Kahuna, Majestic

Lets go Koalas first game lets show them what we are made of.

I can smell that freshly cut grass, and that deep heat smell from the changerooms. Those new leather footies, and the barbie warmed up, it can only be the start of the footy season!

Lets go Koalas!

Let's go FURIES, we'll start our premiership defence in style :thumbsu:

FURIES

B: TigerFan - metallichris - nut
HB: GhostofJimJess - Fwoy - Truetiger
C: Coughlan - rfctigerarmy - Punt_Road_Roar
HF: Harvey Leadpipe - Khan - True Thylacine
F: beaver's army - itsintheblood - Darth_Tiger

R: CJH - kretchy - sante

Int: peejay - Weaver

(Log in to remove this ad.)

rota69 said:
We will see p4l let me recall osmething have the dragons lost to the furies yessssss have the furies beat the koalas nooooooo.
we will see rota, let me recall something, have the dragons defeated the furies yesssss, have the koalas defeated the furies noooooo. :cool:

rota69 said:
We will see p4l let me recall osmething have the dragons lost to the furies yessssss have the furies beat the koalas nooooooo.
rota, rota please just accept that you are a mediocre team and a lot easier for you when you taste your enevitable defeat:)

I hope kretchy is a good chaser - cause man u'll b seeing my backside alot this weekend ... not because im going to be running with the ball alot - but mainly because im planning to moon the opposition as they run through their banner.

C'MON KOALAS!!!! Hopefully our mascot intimidates the opposition, god i know how scary the damn rampaging Koala can get!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back