Rod Butters is a smug bastard.

Remove this Banner Ad

hehe, was just going to start the same thread. Watching it right now.

He has NO legitimate answer to the sacking of grant thomas. He's just speaking absolute crap.

It sounds like Diarrhea coming out of his mouth. Absolute tool.

Now im not the biggest grant thomas fan. But it was so harsh to get rid of him, when even the president cant even make odds and ends of the situation.

Bellablaise said:
Already knew he's a tosser, but what's he saying?
something like: "The irony is that we needed Thommo to start the process, but it's not very often that the person who starts the process gets to finish the process. There aren't many Bill Gateses out there."

Oh my god! I have never heard so much s*** come out of 1 guys' mouth. He has not actually said anything that makes sense so far. I'm sorry St Kilda but with that man leading your club you have no hope of becoming a serious football club. He has talked about wanting to become like Sydney, Adelaide & West Coast as a club. Step 1 - Sack the president!

I do sincerely feel very sorry for both the St Kilda players and supporters.

m0nty said:
something like: "The irony is that we needed Thommo to start the process, but it's not very often that the person who starts the process gets to finish the process. There aren't many Bill Gateses out there."
Aaaaaahaha, now he's talking about quantum leaps and paradigm shifts.

Tredders66 said:
ok:confused:

Whats he saying?
He's being very argumentative and condescending, especially towards Sheehan. It's even obvious that Gerard Healy is very unimpressed.

He's avoiding every question they ask. Sounds like a politician.

Sheehan and Healy have had some genuine WTF are you talking about moments. He's had a few passive-aggressive gos at Heals and Sheehan now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bellablaise said:
Already knew he's a tosser, but what's he saying?

I'm sorry I can't tell you because even through I am sitting here watching it because I have absolutely no bloody idea what he is saying!!! The just goes round in circles answering questions with questions. It is all about "ironies" & speaking to generation y people aparently......

skippy14 said:
Oh my god! I have never heard so much s*** come out of 1 guys' mouth. He has not actually said anything that makes sense so far. I'm sorry St Kilda but with that man leading your club you have no hope of becoming a serious football club. He has talked about wanting to become like Sydney, Adelaide & West Coast as a club. Step 1 - Sack the president!

I do sincerely feel very sorry for both the St Kilda players and supporters.

Yep then he does sound like a typical corpoarte high flyer who goes around in circles uses complex words and sentences to try and make the point seem like a good one when really all he is doing is regurgitating crap.

Typical corporate. They are all the same. Use the right or big words to jusitfy their positions and power.

I wouldn't want to be in a meeting with him or trying to get anything out of him. Your classic middle-manager who has nothing original in his head, just Anthony Robbinsisms.

He comes across like he's a used car salesman trying to convince you a 78 Torana with 500 thou on the clock is actually a mint condition Ferrari.

He's obviously got something to hide, i've never seen someone be so defensive.

Well hopefully he institutes the right policies and proactively engages in the correct methods by which to propel the stkilda football club forward.

:confused:

I reckon i'd go alright in his position.

its alright people we can avert out ears, hes off finally. Most painful interviewee ever!!

Im glad sheehan and walls werent afraid to have a real crack at him, and exposed him as having no fricken idea what he was talking about!

m0nty said:
I wouldn't want to be in a meeting with him or trying to get anything out of him. Your classic middle-manager who has nothing original in his head, just Anthony Robbinsisms.

Have a meeting with him in the next fortnight. Was handy watching that interview <making a mental note to read up on my corporate cliche sales/management books> and do a couple of lines of coke to ensure I'm on the same wavelength.

It's all about the process.

Now that the interview is over I really have no idea what he was trying to say. Something about GT not being able to speak the language of young Australia???

Remove this Banner Ad

Back